Levi?

My head rested against a window. Rain drops trickled lightly, the reflection of my face shined every time a street light passed by. It was warm in the car, the sound of light jazz music came from the cars radio.

It was still hard to wrap my head around. The fact I almost lost my life. Thankfully I was rescued by these men but I wasn't sure who they were or what they had to offer. "You can stay with me if you want, my crib is right around the corner" the man wore a light
red coat and a hat.

His eyes followed my direction in the rearview mirror. "Okay" I whispered lightly, my neck was swollen from the old man's choke. A red bruise was left, my vocal cords were strained and my head was pounding. I just wanted some sleep and a warm bed.

We made a left turn into a drive way. The setting was gorgeous, it was a big house, way bigger than the one I grew up in.

"You can take the guest room" he led me into a room, the bedsheets were silky gold. The pillows had lace design on the outer edges,
and the carpet was a fur white. "Let me know if you need anything and the shower is in that room" slightly nodding my head I was handed a pair of fresh boy shorts and a white tee.

The warm water hit my body.

I lathered a layer of soapy liquid onto the loofa that sat in my palm. Scrubbing away any dirt or stench of the car I sat in.

Wrapping a towel over my damp body I dressed into the clothes I was left with. The bed was soft and warm, the sheets were smooth causing me to drift easily to slumber.

-

Sun shines bright into the room, it was like a crystal reflecting it's light.

My back felt better than it did yesterday, my neck was still swollen but it was easier for me to swallow. With a stretch I sat up in bed, the thought of yesterday still bent in my mind. A few knocks hit the doors frame, "Hey, I gotta go somewhere you wanna tag along?" The man that offered me a night at his house stood in the middle of the huge door.

"Uh I don't have clothes"

"Don't worry about it, I'll have one of my friends give you some" he slight smirked. He seemed like a nice guy, he was kinda enough to let me stay over and lend me clothes.

"I never got your name" he stopped in his tracks. Remembering he forgot to introduce himself "Levi" Levi was a great name, matched his face.

One of Levi's friends came over and brought me some clothes. She gave me a black leather skirt and a ripped up shirt with an off the shoulder and mesh embroidered sleeves. Fashion choices haven't been my biggest skill so this was out of my comfort zone. Working on the streets we try to get more seductive clothing but it's harder to find.

"You look good girl" the lady scrunched my curls, giving me more volume.

I felt a bit out of place, I had been in a house with a stranger I just met, I was almost killed, I was wearing clothes I'd never worn before and I was going somewhere I knew nothing about. It was far more better than being out on the streets though, I didn't have to worry about anything if I was here.

"Thanks" I gave the girl a smile through the mirror I was staring in.

Running my fingers across my waist and over my arms I was starting to like the way the clothes looked on me. It really hugged my
body and gave me a bit more body volume. "I think we're done here" The lady called for
Levi.

His eyes examined my figure. I hoped he liked it, I only knew the guy for lest than 24 hours and already was looking for his opinion. Same old me, "you look...." He paused, I look stupid is all I thought. "Great" turns out I was wrong, he thought I looked good, which gave me a bit more confidence.

"Let's roll" while making my way down the stairs Levi had pictures of some artist on his walls, he seemed to be a musician.

-
A building sat front of my site, it was big and read Cars 4 Sale on a sign. We're we getting a car? I was confused as to what we were doing.

Right now I'd be getting ready to run my corner but instead I was getting a car. Again I knew this was better than doing any of that shit, I actually enjoyed this.

"What's this?" We walked into the building, it was abandoned. Bits of broken glass and dust filled the floor, I swore I heard a rat somewhere. "Oh, I should've told you, I'm part of this group. I play bass and do vocals for a band called 'Love Sexy'" Never heard of
them.

Walking and talking, we ran down a flight of stairs were loud music blasted.

Each step we took the music got louder, voices of people singing along made a melody "This is rehearsals" I knew a thing or two about music. I was raised listening to a lot of jazz and soft rock but never the kind coming from the room we were entering.

Majority of the music I listened to now in days were from any building I stayed the night in or from cars passing by. People often forget I had a normal life before all this but the old me still lingers, all the time.

Levi pushed open the door, there were a bunch of woman and two girls.

One person in particular caught my eyes. He wore a black leather jacket with an orange body suit underneath. Glasses and feathered earrings, his hair was my favorite part,
it was curly but put into a pony tail.

"Hey Levi" a man with a little Richard mustache ran over.

"Who's this?" The man pulled from his slap up. I fidgeted with my hands, my stomach jumped a bit. Every one in this room had their eyes on me, it was like I was a demon entering the gates of heaven.

Levi wrapped his arms around me, catching me by surprise. His right limb rested on my shoulders "this? this my girl Venus" his eyes wandered to look for a name and found
it's self to a poster of the planets.

I also forgot to tell Levi my name, but it was better if I kept it private anyway.