Welcome

Hi!

Welcome to the start of something new!

Attempting to do something that hasn't been done before, which as you may know isn't easy.

For one, I want to introduce a webtoon to Wattapad users who maybe haven't tried one yet. I hope you'll fall in love ;-)

For another, I'm trying to set in motion some nice visuals that I've only encountered as stills, like a passionate kiss, an emotional touch, and panting and that means animation and animation is hard! (Especially panting animation)

I have to direct, choreograph and draw each scene. That's why I can't do it as often as I'd like, but that is also why I need your support. This webtoon lives on Tapas. Under the same title. It's still FREE, but Tapas allows some... rewarding perks. Very rewarding. The kind of rewarding that will... motivate me to be more animated.

So if you like the story, the graphics, or even just the animation, subscribe on Tapas; (tapas.io/series/bachelorette-party) it will help this author a lot. Plus subscribers will get extra perks - like cut or censored content, wink wink, a subscribers only discord, giveaways/raffles etc.

Last but not least, feel free to share whatever I posted here on Watta. The only thing I ask is give proper credit with author/series name. Thanks.

Now without further ado,

The story.