i. gracious

narrator pov
“when are we reaching, Adrien!?!?” a certain male whined in the back seat, “WE WILL REACH SOON, RAY-” he huffed and elbowed the other male sitting besides him, “stop hitting me, you bastard!” he elbowed Ray back, “i am not hitting you!" Ray pushed him to the window side more.

“...mm..? are we there ye-” “SHUT UP, WE ARE NOT THERE YET” Sage groaned in annoyance, “geez.. did something happen?” Kiana asked to her brothers that were having a fist fight, “yeah, this idiot kept on bothering mama Adrien!” Cozen smacked his head, “i was not! stop accusing me, you were doing it too!” he kicked his leg. “such idiots” she sighed as she kicked both of them and layed her legs ontop of their laps.

“i am tired..” she yawned as she drifted back to sleep until the car suddenly stopped, “WE ARE HERE!” Adrien yelled, getting out of the car. “loser!” Ray sticked his tongue out at Kiana as he pushed Cozen out of the car and got out, “FINALLY WE ARE HERE!” Adrien took a deep breath, after all those hours of torture, he was finally free.

( 1 hour car ride.. )

“STOP EATING MY FOOD!” Cozen yelled at Ray who was stealing his food, “YOU STOLE MY FOOD EARLIER, REMEMBER?!?!” he yelled back, meanwhile they were fighting, an unsuspected sibling named Kiana was slowly stealing their food. ‘i love stolen food.’ she smiled, eating the stolen food.

“DID YOU STEAL OUR FOOD, YOU-” a new fight erupted among the troublemaker trio. Adrien, who was driving the car, sighed and thought of what it have been like if he had just not learned how to drive a car. then maybe he wouldnt have to hear his children fight like a bunch of toddlers.

“kids. i am taking a short cut.” Adrien stared at the trio, still fighting, he sighs as he starts speeding. “WAIT- ARE YOU GO-” screams filled the air as the car drove off of the cliff and landed harshly. “now keep quiet. listen to music.” he sighs, putting the playlist on shuffle. ‘Squidwards Nose’ by cupcakke played loudly while three teens in the back were still clutching onto the seat for their lives.

( flashback over )

“now.. go into the damn house..” Adrien pointed at the house he had bought for the four of them to live in, the three energic children rushed into the house. “this is going to be fun” he looked at the sunset, “maybe.” he suddenly heard screams coming from the house.

he entered the house to check on what was happening but.. he was met with three idiots trying to put out a fire. one of them is flirting with the fire, we all know who.

“hey there, hottie” Ray smirks, “that is.. a fire.” Adrien stares at his children, regretting every single decision he has ever made. “you looking real fi-” Kiana pushes Ray into the fire, causing more yells of panick. “OH MY GOD- RAY!” Adrien yelled, trying to get him.

“WHERE IS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!” he yelled, “uhmm.. i ate it.” Ray smiled nervously, “WHAT?! NOW HOW WILL I GET YOU OFF FIRE?” he sighed, “IDIOT!” Cozen yelled in the background, throwing another fire extinguisher at Adrien. the fire was finally set off but.. “this.. you..” Adrien stared at the ruined furniture, his newly bought house, was now destoryed. “time out. you guys are getting time out.” he pointed at each corner of the room, “WHAT?! WHYY” they all whined in sync, grumbling about their stupid punishment for just having a little fun.

( pew pew pew pew )

“new day. new year. new me.” Ray affirmed to himself in his bathroom, “oi! c'mon. we are gonna be late.” Cozen yelled, “alright!” the three siblings said their goodbyes to their caretaker, Adrien, and started heading to school. “so like- then i said 'omg wtf' and then i was like like like- 'i say like so much' like what? omg i did it again- like why cant i stop” the tall androgynous male rambled on about random topics, “hashtag quirky!? emoji emoji emoji emoji!” Cozen peace signed, almost hitting his head against the pole, “we are too awesome.” Kiana smirked, punching the pole. “are you.. is your hand..” the twins looked at the bloody hand of their sister, “i regret doing that.” tears were pouring out of her eyeballs because that's how tears come.

“loser.”
“SHUT UP, COZEN!”
“WHERE IS THE BANDAGE?!?” Ray searched through his bag, trying to find the emergency aid kit he kept in it, “how did you fit that in there,” Cozen asked as he grabbed the bandage, “dunno. i just shoved it in.” he shrugged, “THIS HURTS..” she winced in pain, “THEN WHO TOLD YOU TO PUNCH THAT STUPID POLE?” he smacked her head, “AND WHO TOLD YOU TO EAT THAT FIRE EXTINGUISHER?” she yelled back.

“people are watching us, they are seeing how great we are.” Cozen smirks as the other two walk away from him, “WAIT HEY- COME BACK!” a cool chase scene arises with the trio listening to their respective music. one listening to ‘Brutual’ by Olivia Rodrigo, one listening to 'Get Into It' by Doja Cat and one listening to 'Runaway baby' by Bruno Mars. as the chase scene continued through the streets to the school, Ray continuously shuffling his playlist as he ran through the people. he finally shuffled it to a good song, ‘Dandelions’ by Ruth B. it soon got interru-

THUD

-ted by a loud thud. “arghh..” Ray groaned in pain, looking up to see the person who dared to bump into him, “HE..y...”

and i've heard of a love that comes once in a life~

“Shun!” a purple head yelled, helping the blue haired male, assumed to be named, Shun, up.

and i'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine~

“i am sorry for bumping into you..” Ray stared at the blue haired male before snapping back into reality, “OI! stop being so dazed.” Cozen smacked his head, “stop hitting me!” he pulled his leg, “DONT PULL MY LEG!” “TOO BAD!” Ray pushes Cozen onto the ground and gets up, “hmph!”

“i am Ray, cutie!” he smiled at the blushing blue haired male, “i-i- ahem.. I am Kaidou Shun! the.. JET BLACK WINGS!” Kaidou exclaimed with a pose.

i've never felt so hap-
JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF THUNDER-

‘delusional cutie.. but still a cutie.’ he smiled before getting knocked out by Cozen, “sor-.yy for this idiot..”

get into it uh

wrong song..’

wishing on dandelions all of the time

hello there, cutie.” he smirks, throwing the unconscious body over to Kiana. while they were talking, Kiana was there dragging Ray to classes while he whined about not getting to talk to the cutie he seen earlier while Cozen could, “why did you make me come with you” “because i am lonely, okay?!?” “cute but no” “i hate you.” “love ya too!” he grins before tapping her bag, “tag, youre it. CHASE ME, LOSER!” he starts dashing through the halls like reindeers dashing through the snow in one bit horse. jingle bel- “YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!” she starts chasing after him.

“were those the new students?” a person with a buttchin peeps through the class door, “yare yare..” a certain pink head sighed, “hello there!” Ray popped out of no where and waved, his mood suddenly switched when he saw Cozen entering the class, “HEY! YOU-” he yelled before tackling Cozen.

i will fucking end you.”

author notezwoah owah1200+ words wooooooookbig mangoodbye

author notez
woah owah
1200+ words wooooooook
big man
goodbye