1.20 | All Valley

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon stepped out of the car with a laugh before turning to look at Demetri, "There are about one thousand things wrong with what you just said." Demetri shrugged as he closed the passenger door. "I disagree with that," Demetri replied before wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "You ready for this?" Demetri asked as they stared up at the All Valley Sports Center. "Yeah, I'm ready for this," Kalon replied before wrapping her arm around his torso, the two walking towards the entrance.

"Hey, there's Kalon. She's okay," Bert announced while Aisha started smirking. "Yeah, she looks well and truly okay," Aisha said. Hawk glared at the sight of the two but turned his focus to Miguel who walked towards them. "Are you sure you will be able to fight?" Miguel asked Kalon the moment he approached her. "Yes, Miggy. I'm fine. Demetri did the run down and I'll seriously be okay," Kalon assured as they walked up to the others.

"Where's your dad?" Aisha asked causing Kalon to shrug. "No clue, stayed with Demetri last night," Kalon stated without caring about Hawk's presence. "The tournaments gonna start soon," Hawk spoke up, he was fuming hearing that she had stayed with Demetri the night before. "He'll be here," Aisha assured. "I don't know about that," Bert announced gaining everyone's attention. "What are you talking about?" Aisha asked Bert. "I saw him last night at the mini mall," Bert replied causing a scoff to leave Kalon's lips.

She knew the exact direction this story was going and it didn't surprise her at all, she had spoken to Robby over the phone and the two shared details about everything that had happened the night before including their father finding out the truth and Mr LaRusso kicking Robby out and firing him. Nothing ever went right for the Lawrence bloodline, that much Kalon knew for certain and due to that, bad news just wasn't so shocking for her anymore.

"I was buying a carton of milk... when I heard him in the parking lot, yelling," Bert expressed while Kalon shook her head. "Why didn't you tell us this ealier?" Aisha asked him as they all glared at him. "I don't know. I guess I'm so used to seeing him drunk, it didn't seem like that big a deal," Bert defended. "Well, we're here and he's not. So it's officially a big deal. What if something happened to him?" Hawk asked the younger boy.

"Like what?" Bert asked. "I don't know. Like he drove his car off a cliff, or bought a gun and blew his brains out," Hawk suggested but Kalon laughed gaining everyone's attention. "What's funny?" Aisha asked. "Oh, Hawk's imagination. Trust me, my father wouldn't do that. If anything, he's passed out in his own vomit and he'll be here soon. This is normal for him, don't act like it's surprising. I've dealt with it for almost seventeen years," Kalon expressed with a shrug.

"We're gonna have to do it without him," Hawk suggested. "Do what without me?" Johnny spoke as he approached them, his eyes landing on his daughter before focusing on the still fresh wound on her head. "Sensei," Aisha cheered. "We didn't think you were gonna show up," Hawk informed him. "I may not always win, but I never back down from a fight," Johnny replied to him before looking around at everyone. "All right. Let's sign up," Miguel suggested.