Eine Nacht ohne dich ist so lange wie die endlosen weiten des Universums .

---------------------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------------------------

it was a calm night . you and i . and in that moment it seemed as if the world would stop just for us.

as we were watching the stars you said something that made my heart flutter .

you said something in german i once thought you a long time ago .

"Liebling" , you said i was shocked because you never used it .

"yes, my love?" i said as i looked at you .

"i love you so much. as much as the earth needs the sun . as much as the world needs the moon ."

"i know my love. i love you just as much and i love you as much as i need and love the salt ."

"?"

"the salt? why salt ?"

"well," i said " every being on this earth needs salt let it be the fish in the ocean or us humans here . its something we can simply not live without . so i said that i love you as much as i love the salt . because i cant live without ."

"oh that was wonderful. " you said as you smiled i smiled back and we continued to watch the stars that fascinate me nearly as much as you do .

and so it was one of the most beautiful nights i ever had .

-------------------------------------------------------<3-------------------------------------------------------

so yea i decided to post again ehe it can be that there might be some things wrong but its only because i am writing this on my laptop sooo yeee oh in case you wanted to know the word "Liebling" is a german pet name ig? i wanted to include my mother language in here so ig that what happend here lol its not checked for any mistakes but yea i hope you enjoy byebye
I forgot that the title is also german and the meaning is
" A night without you is as long as the endless expanses of the universe"