𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

(𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗)

I was sitting on the rooftop late at night. Watching the stars was a pastime to pass the time, in my opinion.

I stood up and stretched out my hand towards the dark blue sky in the hope that I could touch one of these beautiful stars.

It was all I wanted in my life. None of my other wishes came true. The wishes that I had with my mother and father, that I made on my birthday, none of them came true. In fact, the opposite happened.

I wished to live a happy life on my every birthday, and after the death of my father, I realized that this wish will never come true.

So this is my only wish.

These sentences kept repeating in my head, I looked for a solution, a salvation for this.

Even though my only wish isn't possile at all, I still think that I will be able to touch one of those stars one day.

I sighed, breathed the air of this world, who knows, maybe I'll never get a chance again.

Just as I was about to leave, I felt someone pull my wrist.

(𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? It's too late."

"Albedo?"

(Y/n) said and And escaped his grasp.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"What are you doing here?"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"(Y/n), if there is something that really bothers you, let's talk, okay? You don't need to do such thing."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"What do you mean?"

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"..Didn't you try to jump just now?"

(𝒀/𝒏):

"No? I think you misunderstood the whole situation."

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Oh.. sorry about that then."

Albedo gently patted the girl's head.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"How about we watch the stars, together?"

(Y/n) nodded her head and looked up the sky.

They both sat down on the rooftop, watching the stars. They both we're enjoying the silence, but the blonde hoped that, one day he would be able to get closer with the girl. Both of them wanting their wish to come true.

*𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇*

(Y/n) flinched and looked around to see the thing that created this crashing sound. Albedo did the same, then their eyes landed on a portal.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"This must be the Fatui's work, let's go check what's going on."

(Y/n) stood up and started gliding towards the portal, Albedo trailing behind her. They landed infront of the portal, investigating every inch of it.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Looks suspicious, we better report it to the knights of favonius before something bad happens."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Yes, you are righ- WHOA"

Before (Y/n) could finish her sentence, both Albedo and her we're pushed in the portal. Who pushed them, you ask? The pyro slimes. :)