1.

Hi everyone! I'm back and honestly I couldn't lie to anyone of y'all if I said I didn't miss this work right here. To me, I feel like this was my best work as an author and I wanna get back into it. I realized I couldn't let it die after so long. So here goes with the next installment of something hopefully entertaining and well deserving to anybody who is a fan of this book and my work. Sorry I been gone so long but hopefully with this book and your's dedication to read it and show love, we can get back into this here writing. Now on to the story at hand.

-Bornsinna

Also I know the way I have the book set up, I know it's ahead of his music career but I will still be contributing to the music still too just to keep myself with a little creativity. In my past two books, we had the release of the album Trigga & his concerts with Chris. So music will pick up with the next album after that.

I also added the last chapter from the previous book to help give a refresher as to what was last going on in this book's series.

**********************************************

Tremaine

"I just need one for now." I said as Kamani handed me an Advil and a glass of water. Between the boys finishing up touring and school and all the financial things coming up, everything was becoming a little hectic.

"Trey, the boys wanted to know if you were gonna work out later?" Kamani questioned.

"That's the plan." I mumbled before massaging my neck. Not long after, I felt the bed dip, followed by Kamani's hands.

"Maybe you should relax and take the day off." She said lowly as she kissed my shoulder. "You've been doing so much lately."

"As much as I'd love to, I can't." I sighed. Last thing I wanna do is overwork myself, but it happens.

"No Tremaine." She smacked her lips. "I want you to relax today. No music. No nothing. Just taking the day off, for me." She said as she draped her arms over my shoulders.

Thinking about it, I know Kamani just wants what's best for me and I don't mind it, but business is business.

"I'm sorry Mani." I mumbled before getting up, leaving her sitting on the bed. "I have to go discuss this paperwork with Val."

"What am I doing wrong?" She questioned as I stopped in the doorway. "You hardly look at me the same anymore." She mumbled as I put my head down.

"You did nothing wrong Mani." I said softly.

"Then why won't you look at me?" She questioned. "I can't even look my husband in his face anymore." She paused. "Why?"

Turning her way, I looked at her. For the first time in a long time, I saw all the hurt in her. I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything either.

"If you don't love me th-" She started to say but I cut her off.

"I do love you! Don't ever think any different!" I shouted calmly.

"Then why are you always with her?" She cried out.

"With who?"

"Val? Who the hell is she anyways?" She questioned me as I ran my hand over my face. Me and Kamani have been through so much for me to just turn around a shit on what we established together. "Are you sleeping with her?

"No Kamani." I twisted my face. "I'm not sleeping with her. She's just one of the label's recommendation for this financial stuff going on."

"Don't lie to me Tremaine." She said as her voice cracked slightly. She was holding back tears. I was hurting my wife unintentionally and unknowingly. I closed the door and locked it before making my way to her.