Proulog

One faithful morning, the prince of the end had woken up. What was the time? He didnt know. time was stopped here in the end time had grown apart. He flickered his heterochromatic eyes that sparkled emerald green and ruby bloody red.
He gave out a long sigh.
The boy was only 17, at most.
He slid the duvet off of the bed, throwing his long legs off of the bed and sitting up gently.
His enderman feet clicked on the floor his paw hove clinking each time he walked.
He had made his way to his walk in closet.
Many laid his clothing neatly made and neatly pressed and cleanly folded.
He let out a hyper pitched hum he scanned his emerald and bloody red hues to each side of every corner wondering what to wear.
He grinned, a smile plastering onto his face his lips curving upwards.
He had a memory book sitting on his desk he kept at all times. All those times that kept important information.
He couldnt loose it this time.
He walked in relaxing his grip dropping it to the side, as  he placed his hands behind his back elegantly. He picked up his best suit and tie. He began to get rid of the silky red linen pajamas and into his suit and tie. He picked up his crown that held most sparkling emeralds he grinned as it shimmered into his claws. He pressed it gently onto his head and it fit perfectly.

Finally, he decided it wasnt worth looking pretty as he walked down the spiraling stair steps he tilted his head to his mother "mom?" He said cracking the broken shattered rising eeriness coming from the younger looking mother.
He frowns 'i wonder whats up with her..' he thought he finished pressing the foot on the ground and turned to face her "mum whats wrong?" He heard quiet sobs from her. He hated his mother crying. He pressed on "mo-" "SILENCE" she yelled booming voice echoing throughout the halls.

He gulped

He knew this was about him. Why wouldnt it be? It was always him.

It was always his fault no matter the circumstance.

But this poor boy had poor memory, she glared at him turning to face him "you betrayed our kingdom" she hissed he let a beed of sweat run down.

Guards came rushing in escorting him away seeing his mothers face haunting him.

Before he new it he was standing before him a enderportal to the overworld he sighed he stepped in and fell in

And there he was the traitor of the end