𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

(𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"(Y/n), Albedo. I set everything up. You are starting tomorrow. Go up the stairs and you can sleep in one of the rooms on the right."

But by that time (Y/n) and Albedo had fallen asleep on the sofa. Aizawa sighed.

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

'Guess I'll have to carry them to their room.'

Aizawa started to carry them both like babies. He laid them on the bed in their room and covered them with a blanket.

He watched them sleep peacefully for a few minutes. Then he smiled a little and left the room.

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑! (𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈)

(𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

It was morning when I opened my eyes, I was still sleepy. I turned around to get some more sleep, and (Y/n) was sleeping next to me.

I slowly got up and sat on the bed so as not to disturb him. As I watched her sleep, I saw someone open the door.

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Albedo, good morning. Can you wake up (Y/n), you have school today. We don't want to be late."

Aizawa said and left the room. Today, (Y/n) will not leave my sight. I'm sure she will try to burn down a building again, of course I would not allow such a thing.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"(Y/n), wake up. We have school today."

(Y/n) was a person who wakes up easily.
She slowly opened his eyes and looked at me with her beautiful (E/c) eyes. She smiled a little and got up from the bed.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Good morning, Albedo."

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"Morning, (Y/n). Mr. Aizawa left our school uniforms on the table."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Alright."

(𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

Albedo and (Y/n) got ready and went downstairs. Aizawa was waiting for them at the door.

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Took you two long enough, come on."

He said and left, the two started following him from behind. He lead them in an expensive-looking car and took them to school.

(Y/n) and Albedo were left in front of the school, surprised, the school was huge. Aizawa entered without even looking back.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"It's huge.."

(𝒀/𝒏):

"Yeah, let's go."

They arrived infront of a huge door. Who the hell was this door made for?

𝑨𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂:

"Come in when I tell you to."

They nodded and waited patiently.

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐:

"People around here are really weird.."

He said while looking around.

(𝒀/𝒏):

"I saw a man with a cat head while coming here."

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐: