Help me

POV JJ

He breaks. He had been holding on for so long... he couldn't anymore. So he runs. He runs as if the whole world is crashing down on him... and it is. He only has one thing on his mind right now... he can't handle anything else.

Find John B.

  The day had started out normal. Better than normal actually! JJ was going to school for the first time in a week. And, turns out on the last test he got a C! But that all came crashing down when he came home.

  JJ always tries to be careful when he comes home. He never knows what kind of mood his dad was in. Sometimes he would just yell at JJ for a bit, other times it would end up him not returning to school again for another week. As he walked in he quickly discovered it was the second mood. He tried to be silent, walking straight to his room, but then he heard his father call his name, slurring a bit. He sounded upset. He dropping his bag at the door of his room, and walked into the leaving room.

  He kept his head down, keeping his eyes on the floor like he had learned to. His dad yelled at him for a minute, calling him a worthless piece of shit and a faggot, as well as countless other names. He maintained eye contact with the floor, knowing that if he did, he could have a chance of not getting hurt. His father went silent... JJ hoped he was finished. Then he felt a strong fist connect with his jaw. He fell back against the wall, clutching his jaw. It was bleeding from the rings on Luke's fingers.

  After that it turned into a bloodbath. JJ lay on the floor, the minutes feeling like hours as Luke beat him on the floor.
Worthless
Faggot
Nothing more than a joke
Weak
Stupid
Your why your mother left
You deserve this
Alone
Always

   JJ heard his father scream these things to him, tears falling slowly from his cheeks. His father was right, as much as he tried to believe it not so.

And then the  glass cut into his stomach. JJ looked down. Blood was running, the already  broken bottle still attached to him stomach. He slowly pulled it off. He could still hear his father screaming, but it sounded far away. Pain hit him hard, and he got up. He ran out the door and started running. He only could think of one place he could go now. The Chateau. John B would be there. He would help him. Tears flooded from his eyes as he ran until he could see the shack. He got up the first stair... that was it. He crashed onto the porch, the pain making him black out. Was he gonna die? He didn't want to die. Not yet. He could hear John b calling his name, felt his hands touch him, and lift him up...everything went black.