New girl (chapter 1)

( this if my female lead Alice if you don't like her pick someone different)

I walk outside to the newly lit house of were I now live, I think she said we moved to a town called beackon hills. I had know idea that we were moving until I got home one afternoon and my mother told me to pack my things,

I'm still trying to process this because I left my old life behind to move to a town full of boring people no offence to the town but I don't do boring, I love life, love excitement and one other thing danger.

Flashback...
"I told you training starts at 5am where were you,"
"Sorry let's just say on the way here I was met with a useless werewolf that followed me I delt with him and now I'm here" i said
"Fine as long as you as your here and safe but because you were late 100 push ups"
"Come on why I even killed him you're style why, please big bro I don't want to" I whined to let me of the hook but deep down I know it is to make me better.
"Fine, but don't tell mom she will go skitso" he said with a little smile on hiss face
"I made you smile fun I don't see you smile often after what happened" his face agent back to being Sturn and cold and my brother closed himself of again.

End of flashback...

I smile at the memory that was once was and believe it will be true once again once I get him back,
I look across the street to see people rushing inside a house not to far away all of them seemed like they were scared while others seemed confused it made my stomach turn which usually something bad was coming so I waited and watched and after about 15 minuets a few more people came they all seemed to look like teenaged somewhat around my age and a a guy who looked to be in his early 20s .

I saw that people inside the house looking through the curtains and I instantly new that something was going on soon I took slow strides to the house being wary and alert of my surroundings another lesson learned from my brother.

When I was in my thoughts I saw one less person will the people outside, 'shit' I couldn't make a move just I head a smash come from the house and my instinks kicked in I ran to the house and saw a werewolf , I should have guessed, I grabed him by his neck and need him in the stomach hard enough for him to fall down I saw the brunet girl run upstairs and saw her talk with someone, the curly haired blond got up and came at me I missed few hits and land some on his face.

Next thing I knew i saw I pretty blond girl go upstairs but I got distracted by the idiot who was still coming at me I head fighting and talking upstairs and a suddenly 'bang' from upstairs.

And then out of know were the lights go out and both of the idiot werewolves get thrown out of the house, I look at the boy as I walk out of the house and stair him down "who are you " the boy asks and stairs me down, let's call him puppy for now .

I look him up and down and sqint my eyes slightly he's an Alpha but not quite I look at the brunette she gives me the hunting feels I like her and buzz cut well he gives me a sweet feeling, I look back at puppy and turn to face the other, the guy in the middle I'd call him sour wolf, definitely the alpha of his pack.

I look at them and gave a smirk " your strong but how strong" I spoke they all gave me a look like who is this bitch and why is she here look,

"Who are you" sour wolf asks I look behind me to look at puppy, brunette and buzz cut and look up, a cannons of course.

I look at them and smile and say "nobody important just a ghost who likes to help damsels in distress, but it seems I've stepped into a supernatural war" they all look at me as to say she knows, " like I said supernatural war but let me tell you something if you look up and look there's a connoma right above your heads that needs to be dealt with so don't chase me chase him he needs your help and if you don't help him he will Loose more than you know, now if you'll excuse me I need to go and get rest for school so I'll let you two to fight this out bye now" they all watch as I walk away but a girl come out crying and then they look at me walk away.