I Adore You 🍋

We have made it everyone! I'm both happy and sad, last authors note at the end. enjoy~
________________________________

Shoto had never felt more alive, spending time with his family. He felt, alive, getting to wake up next to you and take his kids to school.

He felt reattached to the family.

She looks so beautiful. Shoto thought, staring at your sleeping face that lay on his warm bare chest, it built up scars over the years from missions.

Even after seven years of being married, and much more of being together, Shoto never grew tired of you.

You groggily moved around in his gentle hold, slowly opening your reddened eyes. "Shoto?" Your raspy voice asked.

"Morning my love." His fingers laced in and de tangled your loose hairs.

"Morning." You hummed nuzzling into his strong chest. Shoto chuckled seeing your eyes close again, your cheeks colored from the amount of heat.

"I have the day off again, why don't we do something and leave Eri with Sachi?" He caressed your cheek, moving further down on your body to reach your collarbone.

"Hmm don't you think that's bad parenting?" You bit your lip feeling his big calloused hands roam your front.

The only thing stopping him was the wrinkled pajamas you wore.

"I think it'll make us the best parents." Shoto chuckled, grabbing your waist and pulling you up in bed.

You laughed sarcastically. "No, we're spending the day with them. However, Mina texted me last night, she said everyone's going to the bar like at ten." You thought back on the text you received.

"Everyone as in-?" The stupid slowness had never left your husbands personality even after all these years. "As in our old classmates. Let's go it'll be fun!" You held his cheeks, touching his scar softly.

Despite not being born with it, Sachi had the exact same scar on her elbow, her fire quirk earned her some burns.

"I guess I'll have to trust you. We'll have Eri watch Sachi." Shoto kissed your forehead, enjoying your smiling face.

___________

"You know the drill right?" You asked your daughter while putting on some diamond earrings Shoto had bought you a few anniversaries ago.

"Don't open the door to no one even if it's the pizza guy, yup." Eri smiled while texting on her phone and answering your question.

She was lounging on her stomach, resting on your silky cushion in your master bedroom.

You laughed seeing her from the mirror in your peripheral vision. You looked back at yourself in the mirror, the natural makeup suiting you.

"Alright so, how do I look?" You inhaled deeply letting the air out, turning around to show your teenage daughter.

Eri looked up from her phone seeing you standing in front of her. She rolled around to hop off the bed, immediately walking up and fixing your hair.

"I—" "There's some knots here but that's okay. You need more eyeshadow here and here, more gloss. Your necklace is ugly. You should wear a dress that suits your waist more, let me pick it." Eri critiqued every inch she could.

Your whole outfit was flipped.

________

10:19

"What's taking her so long?" Shoto checked his watch for what he knew was the tenth time.

"Well you want her to look pretty right dad? Patience is key." Sachi's blood went to her brain laying upside down as she scrolled through movie channels.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ᝰ 𝐬.𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 🎉