3

If you're seeing this vote please mwah.

Alanna's POV

"This French class is pissing me off," Mya said taking a chip out of her Dorito bag. "Well, I'm happy I'm taking Spanish and not that shit" I reached in her bag and took a chip too. "Lucky ass" We were on our way to my last class. Mya walks me to my last class now since she doesn't mind being right on time for her French class.

"You seen Isaiah today?" Mya asked if I actually pay attention to who's here or not. "I don't know I don't care enough about him to see if he's here" She sighed "I miss him"

"How you miss him and ya'll not even together?" She is literally crazy "I don't know I just miss seeing him" It's only been a day "Okay well I'm going to class now, after class I can't walk you home I have to stay back for a meeting"

"It's cool I'll see if Layla could do it" We hugged each other one more time and then I walked into class and took a seat my seat next to Desiree, the girl I sit next to. I thought we'd always been cool until this week. Every day it seems she has an attitude toward me, but I knew it was over Trey.

I think she could see that I kind of was into him. Blame me for making it obvious I guess and I'm definitely not the only person who has a crush on him. He wasn't even in this class today which wasn't new. He'd always skip class.

"Do you have a late pass?" The door closed and there Treylynd was looking a bit too relaxed. Today he was in all black. Same him, black hoodie with his hood on his head and his hands in his pocket, black sweats, and his black forces.

But today it was obvious he was high. He looked mad relaxed, and his eyes were red.  "Do I look like I have a late pass?" Fuck, His voice. Not too deep but deep enough. Or maybe it's just cause he's high.

"Next time bring a pass please, now take a seat"

He sucked his teeth before aggressively walking to the back of the class to his seat. I turned around not too obviously just to see him with his head on his desk. Yeah, he's failing on purpose or he just doesn't give a fuck, cause right now he's high and sleeping.

"Okay so you guys are going to work with whose next to you, I'm going to pass out a worksheet on what we're learning and It should be done by the end of the period.

Fuck I gotta work with this bitch.

"Treylynd get up please to begin the assignment" And he didn't budge. He was knocked out. "Alanna can you wake up Treyland, I'll give you extra credit" I knew she was joking but was serious about the extra credit. Anything for extra credit.  "Of course"  I got up and slowly walked to the back, he wasn't too far since I was in the middle of the class.