Y/N's Bio

Your name: Y/N L/N

Codename: Striker

Class: Warrior Scout

Age: 19

Race: Human/Techno-Organic/Cybertronian

Alliance: Autonomous Coalition

Backstory: before the war started, Y/N had a simple childhood and was raised by his caring parents... But that all changed when the rising Cons of Deception attacked Y/N's City he and his family stayed in: Kaon.

His parents fell victim to the Cons of Deception and Y/N was forced to watch his parents die only at the age of 12.

He would be took in by his Uncle who lived in Iacon City where he would raise the young Y/N.

At the age of 14, he started to idolise the warrior scout who was a legend and worked with the Legendary Optimus Prime and the Autobots named Bumblebee, he wanted to join the Autonomous Coalition even though his Uncle wasn't too fond of the idea.

This was where he found out that his Uncle was part of the Autonomous Coalition, it was no coincidence his Uncle was the Legendary medic Ratchet who was Optimus Prime's expert medic during the Autobot/Decepticon War. He had taken a Human identity to best suit himself to Human medical studies and that's where he met Y/N's father.

(yes your Uncle is Ratchet, the Medic)

Y/N was then told he was born as a protoform infused with Human DNA, his mother's DNA, and his father was a Techno-Organic.

Y/N still had the skeleton of a Human but there was some differences, especially in his arms which can store weaponry in his servos.

He was brought into the Autonomous Coalition by Ratchet and the leader of the Autonomous Coalition: Vellormus Prime, saw something within the young Y/N, a heart of fire and bravery, knowing Y/N's idol is Bumblebee, Vellormus decided it was best that the former scout would teach Y/N since he wanted to be a warrior scout for the Autonomous Coalition.

4 years went by, and after all the training and lessons he was taught by Bumblebee and some old friends he had and encountering his first battle against the Cons of Deception at the age of 16, it was clear that Y/N was a force to be reckoned with, he was as stealthy as his mentor Bumblebee, more durable than most Cybertronian scouts and warriors but on par with Arcee, Vellormus saw great value in him since he was the best scout in the Autonomous Coalition.

Now? He's 19 and still the war on Earthatron rages on, Y/N has had many injuries as time went by, severe or not, nothing stopped him from getting out from the med bay, despite uncle Ratchet preventing him from leaving, but he still takes the fight to the Cons either when he's scouting, or on the frontlines alongside Vellormus Prime and the rest of his new family... The Autonomous Coalition...

Vehicle mode: Chevolet 2007 Camero