Eight

A love hotel...a place where...well...innocents are lost to pleasure...or in this case...where innocents is brought to lose it...  Walking in, She told the receptionist on the desk about the reservation and made her way up to the room...where the she devil waited...

'Remember the plan...Lower her guard...Rip her apart...Inflict every ounce of pain my Darling felt by this whore...make sure she feels EVERY sensation...my Darling will be so happy...once this mistake is taken care of...find that ugly fat fuck...my sweetie always said that he was a target...I didn't do anything then...but now...I'm going to make them-'

  "Oh! There you are babe~  What took you so long~?"

"....I was busy"

The girl walked towards her and her arms stretched open

" Well? Don't just stand there, give your Darling a hug~"

She walked towards her...and pushed her to the ground, proceeding to get ontop of her...her keys being raised over her head, a look of rage, Hatred, and lust for blood filled them as she looked down at the filth

"W-whoa! Baby! What're you-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!! HE'S THE ONLY ONE!! NOT YOU!!"

She brought her keys down on her throat

"Hello? Sweetie?"

"Huh?"

"You zoned out when I said for you to give me a hug, Is everything alright?"

She sighed in disappointment before running her fingers through her own hair, her nails scratching against her scalp.

"Yeah, everything's fine, speaking of which, where's the guy?  I thought he would be here with you."

The girl only smiled, shrugging her shoulders before wrapping an arm around her, dense to the very obvious glare she was receiving.

"Oh who cares about that guy?  It's just you and me today~  So let's make the most of it~"

She leaned in to her, only to be met with nothing, seeing her move away from her arm and lips, her face now showing Pure disgust and hatred

"Is that so...?  Then I'll find the Bastard...once I'm through with you..."

The girl stood there confused...why was she talking like this?  And to her of all people?  Didn't she like her?  She made that clear...

"Oh...heh, very funny Sweet-"

She didn't finish as her eyes met Rage filled ones... uncontrollable rage...Immediately, She starting backing away from her, she slowly moved to her, her fists clenched tightly.  "U-um, hey now Baby, Why are y-", she never got the chance to finish her sentence as with a swift punch to the head, she knocked her clean out.  Her eyes still had rage inside them, but she didn't mind it...she waited until late night to set her plan in motion...she justs needs to find that fat fucker..."

"I'm almost done my love...with them out of the way...it'll be just you and me...like it was always supposed to be...just us...no distractions...no people to get in our way...I hope you wake up soon Darling...I want to be there when you do...So we can live our happy, perfect lives together...I wonder what face my Sweetie will make when he sees the two fuckers...and what I'm planning for them...oohh...My love will be so happy..."

In the hospital, the monitor could be seen beeping normally...then flat-lining...then beeping again...and repeating the process...the boy hooked up to the monitor uncomfortably moved in his bed....

  "I...I'm still alive...?"

"Goddamnit...I k-knew I should've went for h-hanging..."