Relationship

What do you see in the above picture? 

2 men 

What you're thinking is correct 

They're gays 

Don't get disgusted it's normal for people to be gays. 

If a BL fan ( Boy Love) is reading my story then have you ask yourself that is it okay to see gay people and not get disgusted by it.

I'm sure many of you have watched Tharntype ( A famous BL thai drama). I would recommend you to watch it. 

Many people are disgusted by seeing two people of the same gender loving each other and that is absolutely nothing wrong in it. 

Love has no gender at all. 

If you want to love somebody of the same gender go ahead no one is stopping you. 

If love had a gender then why would movie producers would do a story on a boy love series when they could do on just a male and a female. They made these series to convey the message to us that Love has no gender at all. You can love anyone at any time. I hope people can understand that Love has no gender. 

People who are in relationship with a girl

If you are in a relationship or married with each other, Imagine that your boyfriend or girlfriend or wife or husband is cheating on you and one day you came to realise that he/she has been cheating on you. Before breaking the relationship instantly, Ask the he/she the reason for cheating on you because everything happens for a reason, it is impossible for someone to cheat on you for no reason. Ask the reason and see if you too can give each other another chance if not then you can decide if you want to continue this relationship because you have not cheated so you have the right to decide if you want to continue this relationship because those who are not cheaters means that they have real love and they will only love you and not love anyone else besides you. For the married couple, If he or she cheats on you do the same thing, ask he or she the reason and see if you could sort out the situation and improve the situation, if not then the person who didn't cheat also have the right to decide to continue this marriage or not and if both agrees on not to continue this relatioship then you can go on your way and he/she can go on their own way. 

LOVE HAS NO GENDER 

SAME SEX LOVE CAN HAPPEN 

GENERATION HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED 

BEFORE ENDING THE RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE ASK THE CHEATER THE REASON FOR CHEATING ON YOU 

I hope throughout this story you have learnt this story. 

I am telling you based on my personal experiance. 

Thank you for reading guys :)