Chapter 5

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n came out of her room, dressed up, to do her work. But she was invited with a really crowdy living area. The people, looked unfamiliar to her. They all were looking in a hella busy. So, she ignored them and went inside the kitchen. There she saw Lia, cutting vegetable. She wished her morning and started preparing breakfast for everybody.

"What is going on, why there are so many people around us??" she asked, when she couldn't control her curiosity.

"They're wedding planner."

"Wedding planner?"

"Yes, master Taehyung is about to get married after 2 days. So, they're here to prepare everything." Y/n mouthed ohh, after hearing her. She wasn't aware of the fact that Mr. Devil was getting married.

"Who is she?"

"Ahh about mistress, her name is Irene, she's a model. And damn she's really pretty. I had saw her, for the first time, when she came to meet Taehyung. Wish I was also pretty like her." said, Lia dreamingly. Y/n nodded her head and continued with her work.

She prepared the table and soon every one came out of their room. They had their breakfast and went to their work. Mr. Kim and Taehyung went for Office, while Mrs. Kim Jennie and Jisso, went to look for the wedding preparation.

Soon, Y/n heard door bell ring. She went to it and opened the door. There stood a beautiful, tall woman. She smiled looking at y/n.

"How can I help you??" Irene furrowed her brows upon hearing her.

"Are you new here?"

"Yes, I am ma'am."

"Ohh actually I'm Irene. I came here as Mrs. Kim called for me." Y/n's eyes widen in realization.

"Ommo, I'm sorry, ma'am. I didn't knew about you."

"No no its fine." Y/n welcomed her inside and went to call for Mrs. Kim. Soon Mrs. Kim, came out and hugged Irene, and welcomed her.

"How are you my child?"

"I'm fine, Mom. How are you and everyone?"

"Everyone's good. Come sit, we need to choose your wedding dress." Irene smiled and sat beside her. Soon two women, came in the living area. They were carrying many large hangers, pulling with them. Y/n was also standing there, as Mrs. Kim told her so.

"Aish, child. Why are you standing there, come sit with her." Y/n nodded and obediently sat with them. Soon those two women, started taking out the dress. The cart was filled with luxurious, wedding dresses. Y/n looked at them in awe. They were really beautiful and looked expensive.

"Look child, how is this one?"

"Ahh, its beautiful mom, Give me I'll try it." with that she went inside a empty room, just beside the living area. After wearing she came out and both Mrs. Kim and Y/n gasped in awe. She was looking eternally beautiful, just like an angel.

"You look beautiful, baby." said Mrs. Kim. Irene giggled upon hearing her.

"Ok then I'll choose this one only."

"But you didn't looked any other?" said Mrs. Kim.

"Its ok, mom. It was your choice and I loved this one, so I'll take this one only." she said smiling. She then excused herself and went to change. After putting back her clothes, she came out and sat beside Y/n.

"Aish, so stupid of me. I didn't even asked for you name. What your name, dear?" she sweetly asked from Y/n. She smiled and answered.

"I'm Y/F/N."

"Such a sweet name. You look really young to me. How old are you, y/n?"

"I'm 17, but soon going to be 18, then I'll be a big girl." Irene giggled upon hearing her.

"Really, when are you turning 18, I would like to throw a party for you?"

"Well, its tomorrow, only."

"What?" asked Irene.

"Seems like we need to throw a party tomorrow only." said Mrs. Kim, while smiling.

"No, no ma'am, no need, for throwing a party for me." said Y/n.

"And why we shouldn't be celebrating, party for you." they all turned and looked at the person who just entered. It was Jennie.

"Hmm tell me??" said Jennie while sitting beside her. Soon Jisso also came and sat beside them.

"Yes, I also think that we should throw a party for you." said Jisoo.

"But I don't know anyone here, also I don't like parties." said Y/n.

"Aish, its ok. We're here for you. And you got you grandpa, as well. And its fine, if you don't like parties. We'll throw a small, party. And you're not gonna deny us, with it." said Jennie.

"Umm ok as you say unnie." said Y/n. Jennie giggled and hugged her. Irene pouted and looked at Y/n.

"Its not fair, you call her unnie, but me ma'am. I'm also your unnie." she said.

"Yes, you're also my unnie, and if you want I can call you unnie, as well." said Y/n. Irene smiled and pinched her cheek, muttering cute. Soon they all started choosing, wedding sandal and veil. After getting done, with they. They all talked for a while and Irene went back to her house. Promising to come, tomorrow, for Y/n's birthday.

Soon it was time for dinner.

Y/n and lia prepared dinner for everyone. After having dinner, they all went to their room. Mrs. Kim and every other female, member didn't informed the male about their small party that will take tomorrow. As they know, they will disagree with them, saying why you guys need to celebrate a maid's birthday. So, they kept this small information to themselves.

Y/n was preparing her bed, when she heard a soft knock. She opened the door and found Mrs. Kim standing out of the room, with a box in her hand.

"Do you need something, ma'am?"

"No, dear. I just came here, to give you this dress. Please wear it tomorrow, before the party."

"B-But, how can I take this."

"Just think it as your birthday gift from your mom. Aren't I like you mom." Y/n felt her eyes, teary. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, you're exactly like my eomma." Mrs. Kim smiled and pecked her cheek. Y/n happily took the box and went back inside. They giggled and slept, being excited for tomorrow.