Him...

*//Trigger warning scissors and stalking and maybe death too//*

There I sit in the front row of Britain's got talent, I spent so much money to get these seats to see... him. I did so much research to know when he would be here, and now he is.

 He steps up on the stage. "He's perfect..." I said to myself. He starts reciting his poetry, the way he worded it was beautiful... he made my world stop. I love him. I was so sad thinking about the fact I would probably never see him again, he was my world. He was famous now and I was just in the audience... I was trying to sneak backstage so I could see him after his performance, they wouldn't let me go back. But that didn't stop me. I ran past the guards to get backstage right after he finished preforming. I ran up to him and hugged him "I love you, so much." I yelled to him as the security guards pulled me away from him. I wouldn't be taken away from my love that easily. I stabbed the security guard with scissors from backstage, he fell to the ground in pain. Another guard ran up to me, with a gun this time. I grabbed the scissors and threw them at him, gouging out his eyes. "MY LOVE WILL NEVER END. NOBODY CAN RUIN THIS FOR ME." "My love is running away... why...? I'm doing this all for him." I thought to myself. I heard police sirens outside, and made a run for it. I got in my car and drove back home. I entered my room, the walls covered in pictures of him. I opened my laptop and opened my tracker  "I know where he lives now... that tracker I put on him works! My love will never leave me... Ever." I said to myself. "I can't let him get away this time." I muttered "Nobody is going to come between our love."

  "Eugene is my life... "