Morning

"Wake up sweetie" Arianas comforting voice awakes you. At first you want to go back to sleep instantly but You remember how well your mother makes your breakfast every morning.

"Come on sweetie" says Ariana softly.

"O-okay" you say whilst yawning. You rub your eyes slowly before rolling out of bed with a thud.

Ariana giggles whilst watching you with her hand holding her head up

Ariana giggles whilst watching you with her hand holding her head up. "Come on".

After a minute of being on the ground flat out you decide to get up and get dressed. Ariana leaves the room leaving you to get ready by yourself .

You get dressed into your typical school uniform, a shirt with a black and green tie, long black tights and a mid-length black skirt. You practice your vocals a bit like Ariana wants you to by singing the chorus of Breathe In. Once you think you have practiced enough You apply subtle blush and subtle lip gloss and a bit of eyeshadow, Ariana always recommends to you that you don't go overboard with make up in high school.

You tie your hair in a high pony and walk out of your room.

You walk into the kitchen to Ariana preparing your breakfast like she does every morning

"Hi sweetie!" She said "I'm making bacon and eggs for both of us today".

"Hey mom" You say excited for breakfast.

"Breakfast should be served in five minutes" said Ariana whilst chopping up bread to go with the food.

"Okay" you say.

After five minutes passed she served the bacon and eggs with bread and salad.

She gives you salad with seeds and lettuce along side the eggs and bacon.

"Here you go, sweetie!" She says bopping your nose.

Soon after she brings you a delicious coffee.

Ariana takes a seat next to you and eats her food.

"Yummy" You say whilst eating eating the food.

"So how do you feel about school recently my dear!" Says Ariana grande lovingly.

"It's been okay" You say looking down at your food.

"Why sweetie, what's wrong?" She says.

" well......I'm worried whether people will find out that I'm your daughter, I keep telling everyone my last name is a coincidence but at some point someone will probably find out and I don't want that to happen. Its not that I don't think it's cool your my mom but I feel I will get bullied for it, after all, people get bullied for everything nowadays and I don't want anyone to know" you say.

"Oh I understand darling, if I was in your position I would probably feel the same but just remember I will help you if you ever get bullied, just call me. I know why it could be hard for you but keep strong. Just remember if they make fun of you they are just jealous of you and you are superior, always remember nothing they say is true, okay darling" she says to you reassuringly.

A small smile raises across your face, your glad to have such a great mother.

"Thank you Mom I will always remember that" you say with all your anxieties soothed.

You both finish your coffee.

You eat more bacon and eggs until the whole plate is cleared and your full.

"Thanks for the great meal as always mom" you say with appreciating.

"You're welcome" she says in response.

You walk out the room glad to have such a caring Mother.

You roll down your sleeves to look at your watch, *8:20* it says. You still have 10 to 20 minutes left until you have to set off so you use that time in your room. You go into your room.

Past the shelves of expensive perfume is your phone charging on the floor.

You unplug your phone from the charger. It's at 100 percent charge.

You quickly check up your socials for anything worth looking at.

You see a new post from your friend Olivia. Olivia is  one of your 2 close friends who you want to tell about your mother. Olivia has short ginger hair that reaches her shoulders. The post isn't very important, just a selfie.

A few messages from random friends are there but nothing else is  worth checking is on your phone.

With your phone at full charge you slide it into your pocket and walk back into the kitchen.

"Do you think it might be time to go yet? You say to Ariana.

"Of course darling, unless you want to stay a bit longer" she replies.

"No I'm fine let's go now" you say.

"Okay sweetie let's get going" she says.

You wanted to get to school early to see your friends like usual as you want to get to know them better.

You and Ariana head to your Mercedes and set off for school.

In the car you can see your friends waking to school and some driving. As you get closer the more busy the traffic gets. For a while you get stuck in traffic for a few minutes and you decide to chat to your mum. "Hey we're you popular when you were a kid"

"I think I was an average kid" she replied."but you are more than average so show your personality and make tons of friends.

"Okay" you say "I will try my best"you say

Suddenly you remember something else you want to ask her

"Mom, I want to do something and I need your opinion on whether it's a good idea or not "

"Okay sweetie what is it" she says.

"Well.....I made a friend called Olivia and she seems like a great friend so I'm thinking about telling her the truth about you, I really need your opinion on whether I should or not" you say.

"Well if you really, really trust her then go for it as long as you're sure she won't tell anyone without your permission. It's all your decision really"

"I will still think about it" you say.

"Okay" says Ariana." Now gimme a hug"
Ariana gives you a warm hug and sends you out the car and off to school.

You wave her off as the Mercedes-Benz drives away.

You walk across the pavement carrying your bag along with you and into the school gates to start a new day of school.