part 1

I wake up at about 10:30 am, and I go downstairs to get food. I see my mom and her new boyfriend of the week. I roll my eyes, and go make myself a sandwich. I go back upstairs, but before I make if fully upstairs my mom says my name. I go back into the living room. I sat down on the couch, and asked my my what she needed.

Y\m

: Lacey you have gotten out of control. You are going to go to your brothers house in LA for a year.

Lacey: a year what the fuck mom

Y\m

: Lacey you need to its for your own good

I start to think about all my friends I'm leaving behind. I called some of my friends and told them what's going on. I started packing and then my mom sent me off to the airport. I got a window seat on the plane, all I was hoping for now is some creep to sit by me. Thank god I had a young couple sitting next to me. I was really dreading this flight. I hate flying in planes. A couple hours later we landed in LA.  I tried to get my luggage off of the conveyer belt but my luggage was just not coming. I rolled my eyes and a really cute boy came over to help me get my luggage. I feel someone hug me from behind and pick me up. I screamed because I didn't know who it was at first. I turned around and it was just my brother Griffin. I hug him and smile.

Lacey: I miss being able to hug you Griff

Griffin: I miss being able to see you.

The guy that helped get get my stuff was following us and it creeped me out but then Griffin said come on Bryce stop being so slow. So I automatically assumed that he was talking to Bryce Hall. I turn around and look at him.

Lacey: so you are the famous Bruce Hall everyone in my school talks about. 

Bryce: yeah that would be me

He started laughing.

Lacey: well they aren't far off by saying you are cute because you definitely are.

Bryce: awe thanks little Johnson

I blush and run back over to Griffin and I hear Bryce laughing at me. I jump on Griffin's back and he started laughing at me. I got off of his back and run over to Bryce. I jump on Bryce's  back. He smiles the biggest smile I think I've ever seen. I kiss his cheek and he walk aver to where Griffin is.

Griffin: so did you forgive Bryce

Lacey: yes I did

Bryce: plus I'm pretty easy to forgive I mean  look at this face.

We all and leave the airport. We started to pull up to the house.

Lacey: are actually nine boys in including both of you

Bruce: yes

Griffin: yes

We go into the house and wow it is so beautiful. I go into the living room and I see the rest of the boys. They all introduce themselves but I think  I still like Bryce more.