Conquering Your Body

You sat so calmly behind him, combing through his hair which had gotten messed up by his constant teleporting. Each one if your fingers gliding delicately across his shoulders made him feel as light as a feather, but you stopped.

He looked behind at you in confusin, you simply smiled, " I'm done fixing your hair, anything else you want me to do?" You looked at him and set the brush down.

Xiao stayed silent, he gave you a cold hard stare, but he was really confused on what he was feeling. You began getting nervous, squirming a bit and trying to majnain eye contact. Suddenly he stood up and backed you into the corner of the room, he leaned down a but to your height.

" Keep touching me."

He practically purred the words, when he saw you had frozen at his words the adeptus scoffed and took your hands in his own.

They felt so soft in his, he felt that if he held them just a bit harder he would hurt you. Eventually you gulped and pipped up, " Where, uh.." You bit your inner cheek, taking your hand away from his grasp and placing it behind his neck, lowering it into the crevis if your's, " Where do you want me to touch you..?"

You felt Xiao's steaming hot breath spread moisture around your neck, making a shiver run up and down your spine, he didn't let this go unnoticed.

He took your hands in his own once again, he placed them on his chest. You got the message quickly and ran your hands up his chest, past his neck and onto his shoulders, running your fingers across his biceps. As you rested your chin on his muscular arm, he caged you in with them.

He nipped at your neck, making you shove your face deeper into his forearm and making your hands wrap around his shoulder. He pushed you further into the wall with a quick buck of his hips, hitting your harder as your body slammed into the wooden wall.

" Good girl, just keep those pretty little hand on me.." This time he practically growled into your ear.

Xiao snuck his hands under your shoulder, throwing you over his shoulder. With a yelp from you he had his hand firm on your ass and the other holding your thigh.

Slamming the doors to the balcony you both on, he entered the room Verr Goldet had let him have and threw you onto the bed with a ungraceful landing onto the soft mattress.

He missed your touch, he was separated from you for a few meer second's yet he felt like he was about to perish without your hands on him.

Xiao dove onto your body, cageing you in with his arms on either side of your head and his legs in between yours. He thought about undoing the clips of the blouse your were wearing, but he could get you hundreds more, and better quality.

Ripping off your blouse he was left with your bra, skirt and underwear. He was staring so intently at your stomach he finally snapped out of his trance when he felt your hands squeezing his arm.

He looked down, it took a few second's before he felt the hint of a smile creeping onto his face. There you were, under him, just for him. You looked so pathetic yet cute, CLINGLY desperately to his arm while you were shaking from the rush of cold air hitting your body.

You were babbiling with please, your jumbeled up speech didn't help with how pathetic you looked, " Xiao..."

He cupped your rosy red cheek with his free arm, " Tell me what you want.." He leaned down and sucked in your neck, " What you need."

He bit down hard, enough to have his teeth digging into your skin. You yelped and hands your legs wrapping around his waist. Tears pricked from your eyes when you saw the vision from his gloved hand beginning to glow a bit.