Aonaranach

a/n: this is a lil scaramouche drabble I've been working on for some time, I just love writing for him. This was kind of going off of that little thing I wrote a while ago, him with a caring darling, I liked the concept <3

warnings: yandere, scaramouche's real name is used, he's got mommy issues, it's hinted that the darling was kidnapped, but it's not explicit, they've know him since he was kunikuzushi, nothing much else (?), physical affection

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎

     He was utterly terrifying.

Eyes cold like the snow in Dragonspine, just thinking about it caused them to shiver. His fingers were rough, calloused by all the violence he takes part in.

Worst of all, though, Scaramouche was a gorgeous being.

He looked so delicate, when his features weren't twisted with anger or sadism. That's why they enjoyed these moments the most.

He was resting, his eyes closed and his breathing slow. Scaramouche wasn't sleeping, as they'd learned through the years that's something he never really does.

He liked doing this, his head resting against the plush of their thighs, their nimble fingers treading through his hair, and most of all Scaramouche enjoyed the quiet.

Kunikuzushi, the boy they used used to know, enjoyed such things as well. He'd smile and kiss the expanse of their hand, his lips cool to the touch. They'd never found it uncomfortable, not then, anyway.

Now, things were horribly different.

Not in the way Kunikuzushi treated them, but in the way they saw him.

He was still gentle, albeit rough in the way he spoke. His facial expressions betrayed any rise of anger he may have displayed.

He was scared.

Scared if losing the only person that had ever cared for him so genuinely.

But they were scared, too.

Of him.

Bonus Note: lol I love how it's canon that kunikuzushi is gorgeous