Chapter 1

Some people absolutely loved their childhood. For one reason or another, they had everything they could have ever wanted as a child. A loving family, friends, tons of toys, and most importantly; privacy.
Since the day I was born I've had a camera shoved in my face. Everything I've ever experienced has been recorded and uploaded to YouTube for anyone to view at any time. Every memory I've ever had includes that stupid camera. My first words, my first steps, my first birthday, holidays, bike rides. Everything included that camera. My parents prized possession, a camera. Over the years they've gotten different cameras. More high tech. They run faster. All the same, camera. It hears all, knows all. Then the computer. It uploads everything. Sends my whole life away for everyone to see. 
It didn't bother me at first. I didn't know any better. Mom and Dad always said it was for their job. It wasn't until I started school that it became a problem. I remember walking into my kindergarten classroom one week into the school year. I was six years old. My friend Caitlyn ran up to me and said "Hope we can't be friends anymore!" Startled, I asked "Why not?" This girl looked at me with disgust and said "My mommy doesn't like your YouTube videos. She says they're bad." I went home crying that day and never went back to school. My parents weren't mad at all. This turn of events was a perfect excuse for a new homeschool series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah author note :0
I just wanted to say that I got the idea to write this story from @aya.yo16 on TikTok. They made a video talking about how bad growing up on a YouTube family channel must be and in the caption asked people to write a book about it so here we are :D