All this love <3

The past few days have been stressful. You and Peter haven't spent much time together and you needed a way to relax. You were on the quinjet coming back from an intense mission. It required most of the team including you, your dad, peter, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Bucky,  and Sam. You were all slumped in the frontal area of the quinjet where you could see the biggest window.

You guys finally saw Stark Tower and breathed a sigh of relief. Finally you guys would get cleaned up and fall asleep. Maybe eat something too. You wondered if anyone was gonna cook tonight as you guys landed. Vision and Wanda were on the first floor waiting for you guys. You smiled at Wanda and vis, happy that they've finally got some time together after working so hard for the past few weeks. You care about them so much.

"Hey Wands" you whispered. You were too tired to be any louder. "How did you guys like it by yourselves?" You asked. "we needed it". "It was nice to finally talk to him after a while apart". "I'm sure" you lightly laughed. "Anyways" Wanda looked at you. "Have you and Peter had the chance to talk or spend some time yet" she asked you. "Not yet, and I guess we're both really tired" you pouted. She laughed as she reached up to hug you.

"You'll figure it out" "you kids are really made for each other. It's cute"  she comforted. "It's been hard without actually talking to him other than on missions. We haven't actually hung out in a while, I don't want us to drift apart." You sighed. "That'd never happen. You guys are like the cutest couple I've ever seen, you're better together" she comforted. "Your right Wanda. I should go at least say goodnight and we'll talk tomorrow."

You headed towards peters room only to find him in front of your door. Just as he was about to knock you said his name. He whipped his head around as he said "hey." He was the most awkward boy you knew but you loved it. "Hey Peter" you laughed. You guys only admired each other. He absolutely adores you and you thought he was the sweetest. "I just... - I miss you" peter sighed. "We haven't talked in forever and I don't want anything to happen between us" he rambled.

"Peter..." you sighed. "Nothing could ever come between us even if we tried. We're too good for each other" you whispered. You guys both drew closer, bodies pressed against one another. Your foreheads touching, lips grazing. "God you're so perfect" "and your mine" he let out. "All yours" you replied. Before you could draw in another breath his lips were crashing against yours while your tongues were moving in sync.

"You smell like raw sewage" you grimaced. "Way to ruin the moment" peter laughed. "We should get cleaned up". You laughed along with him and agreed. "But I don't wanna leave you Pete. Not yet". "You don't have to, stay with me" he hummed. You pretended to think and with a sarcastic frown you decided "ugh fine".

You both headed towards his room and stripped. You walked to the bathroom first while he got you an extra towel. You heated up the water and thought about how much this boy means to you. You stepped into the shower as soon as it got warm enough and scrubbed yourself clean of all the dry blood and debris. You felt strong arms wrap around your waist as you put the rag down. "Hey lovey" peter cooed. "Watch'a thinkin' about". "Nothing much, just you".

"Oh, so I'm nothing much now?" He mocked offense. "You know that's not true" you turned around. "Show me then" he told you. Eyes traveling down to your lips and then back to your eyes again. You pressed your lips against his so softly, he pressed against yours earning the passion that he so craved. "I'm so desperately in love with you" he confessed. "Oh yea?" You challenged. "Well I am madly and passionately in love with you" you praised.

You grabbed the rag on the right hook and lathered it in soap. You went all the way up his body scrubbing and getting all the sweat and dirt off. You couldn't help but think of how much you loved this boy. He was your everything, and you were his. He turned around after he felt it was done focusing on him. He decided that it was time to give you all his affection.

He was so gentle with you. It was an indescribable feeling. He showered you in so much praise and affection, you thought it was impossible to receive this much love and praise. You're so glad you have it now. Glad that he's in your life now. Glad that he's ok, and you're ok. And that you'll be ok together. You'll be together fore the rest of your lives, And you're both more than ok with that.

You saw him reach over for the shampoo bottle that he specifically bought for your curly hair. The one that you raved on and on about talking about how nice it was despite being a little pricey. He massaged and scratched your head while you leaned back into his chest. He leaned down to kiss you as he held down on your throat, pressing on both sides to hear you let out those sounds that he loved so much.

You are both utterly devoted to each other.

And that's what matters.

You guys step out of the shower and hear slight commotion. You slip on a pair of peters sweats and a dumb science t-shirt as you head out to go downstairs. " I don't know where she is I haven't seen her since you guys came back, maybe check with Peter?" "We did and the kids cleaning up". You saw the team in the living room slightly annoyed. "Where've you been?" Your dad asks you. "I was just with Peter." You stated. "No you weren't he was in the shower." He started. "seriously? Don't be oblivious stark. Both of them have wet hair" Sam rolled his eyes.

Your dad gasped. "Don't be dramatic stark, we all know they've been doin' it" Bucky sighed dramatically. Your dad glared at peter as he rambled " uh- what? We just showered th-that's all we did sir. I swear Mr.Stark, I wouldn't do that" you looked at Peter funny and repeated the end of what he said. "You wouldn't do that?" You laughed remembering all the times he has done that. "What's so funny Y/N." "Have you been doing it under My roof?" Tony glared at you both.

"I mean... maybe?" you said trying to rile your dad up. "I don't need millions of spider babies in this tower Y/N" your dad said. "I'm sure they use protection" Steve said. "They're very responsible". "I'm telling pepper to stop giving you condoms". "No more sex" he yelled. "No more safe sex, I guess?" you corrected. Peter was begging you to stop but you thought it was hilarious. You turned to peter and said "hey Pete, if we have a baby could we name 'em tony ?". You laughed