♡o。+°Chapter 15:Thank, you°+o。♡

One: I love this song 😩✋🏽✨
Two: I'm back 🤠 sorry keep you guys waiting but here chapter 15 and also we have 160 followers Woohoo! 🥳 But I hope enjoy this chapter 🧡

|•|

|•|

|•|

|•|

|•|

|•|

|•|

_________________________________________________________

°★Fuyuhiko POV★°

How tf did I end up like this first I get invitation to go Hope Peaks: A school where the best Ultimates go to just only to turn out into a killing game and only way out is to kill each getting caught. Then the Ultimate Trackstar: Y/n L/n had mental fucking breakdown cause that stupid ass bear did something, and probably wondering wtf I'm doing while everyone out is trying to find out what the hell the bear do to make him like well..... I'm sleep....c-cuddling with...god I feel so fucking weird inside now what the hell is going on with me!? I just want to leave this school....with the Little man..hmmm "Fuyuhiko-kun?" I heard a small voice call my name but I couldn't really make it out cause faded also I'm fucking sleeping, "Are you awake Fuyuhiko-kun...?" I-.....What type a dumbass question is that!??! I shot my eyes open to yell at the dumbass who said that to only be met with E/c staring down at me and a small close eye smile. " Ah! Your awake Fuyuhiko-kun *Giggles* Good morning or more like good night cause I think bits night time right ( ╹▽╹ )."  He said to me then notice what  position...h-he he was sitting on top of me while I lay down like a idiot!!! I can feel my face heat up at the position we was in "Huh? Fuyuhiko-kun are you okay you're face is red *Gasp* ARE YOU SICK SHOULD I GET MIKAN!?!!" He shouted loudly that fully wake me tf up, "N-no I'm not sick its-*sigh* not-nothing..." Did I just fucking stutter...!? God what hell did this little guy did to me while had a small smile on my face, "Welllllllll I'm hungry let's get something to eat (◍•ᴗ•◍)." He said with a smile, that damn smile it's just something about it that put butterflies in my stomach damn it. "Fuyuhiko-kun are you hungry too?" They ask me I just gave a little nod and they smile and got off me, wish I stay like that a little longer (That kinda sus Fuyuhiko 🤨) He start pulling my arm to help me to get up which I did and start walking to door while holding my hand. "Come let's get some f/f it's really good I sure you going to like it!" I just nod again him... 'God what did you do to me...'

★Third person POV★•

Fuyuhiko and Y/n was walking in the hall on their way to the cafeteria to get some food, once they got there in the two doors they open it and went to kitchen to get some food, Y/n went to the cabinet to get a f/s ( favorite snack) and Fuyuhiko just grab an apple once they got there food they went to one the table to eat Y/n was sipping on juice box while Fuyuhiko eat his apple it was quiet but a peaceful quiet till Fuyuhiko spoke up to ask something, "Hey Y/n... about what you saw when we found you what was it if you don't mind if I ask..." He said Y/n slowly look up at him with his big eyes but there look like there no twinkle in them, the smol boy sigh and put his drink down..."Well you did ask I guess I can tell you...." Y/n said looking down a little Fuyuhiko hum for him to continue, "Well it was my family my mom, Little sis, and step- father they was all happy look at the screen and saying all this like how they was so happy for me for getting in this school it was...nice a calm nice moment..." The boy said with a small sad smile while Fuyuhiko just listen, the that smile drop to a frown. "....Th-then everythin-thing went dark and scary I saw some re-red in some spot it wa-was....a mess everything look messy like there was a fight that break but in corner of the screen I saw my little sis stuff dog she always have it ha-had some bloo-blood on it and it was rip then that went I scream and pass out...and you know the rest..." The trackstar finish his story while looking down when tears start falling down from his face Fuyuhiko noticed and start to freak out a little, "shit....I-I sorry I didn't mea-" before mafia boy could finish Y/n cut him off and look up at him with a sad big smile and shining tear eyes "I-its okay I kn-know they sa-safe som-somewhere and find *sniff* cau-cause once I get out here alone with you guys I going find them and run back to them an-and protect them!" Y/n said big happy smile on his face and his eyes close with some tears coming out a little pumping his fist in the air. Fuyuhiko just look at smol boy and smile then ruffle his hair, "Yeah and know you will little man." He said  Y/n just look at him and smile with a small blush on his face ( Why making Fuyuhiko moment with Y/n so wholesome like my god they so cute 🤧❤️) and then hug the taller male, Fuyuhiko was a bit caught off guard but slowly fall into his warmth and wrap his arms around the smol male body....

"Thank you Fuyuhiko-kun..."

"*Chuckle*...hmmm no problem... little man"

This one was cute omg I about make this just a Fuyuhiko x Male Y/n but sorry keep you guys waiting and I hope you guys enjoy unit next time bye!!!❤️