Part 1

Hi, my names chas you can use she/her, they/them, whatever you want really uh, I have 4 kids a beautiful wife and very very loving mother. We all live in my house because my mom isn't able to live alone due to old age. We wake up everyday and the same few things happen wake up, go to school, work, dinner, and sleep but the kids usually stay up really late. I dont mind it. I just sent them off to school and now im getting a call saying that school is going to be shutting down for 2 weeks due to this new virus shit. Do i want to deal with my kids for 2 weeks, no. Not really, but im gonna have too. Hopefully, not soon after that two weeks school will be back and this is all just nothing major. I went and picked up my kids and as always, they caused drama in the car.

Ziah's (my kid's) POV:

"Haha we dont have school for to weeks."
"Yea, I know."
"Okay, can you change the radio."

Lexton's (my other kids) POV:

"NO DONT I LIKE THIS SONG!"
"CHANGE IT"
"NO"
"YES"
"NO"
"YES"
"okay okay since she said first ill change it"
Stupid ass sister always getting her fucking way. Sometimes i wish i never even had to have a older sister. Maybe if she was younger things would be different, I fucking hate her. Spoiled brat ass.. Lucky me i have headphones so hah.
we drove the rest the way home and i listened to my music the whole way there its a 30 minute drive from the school. I ran in my bedroom knowing ill be able to eat and play my games and stay up late everyday for 2 weeks. SWEET!

That was 8 years ago.