Bio

Name: Arthur Goldlight

Age:(httyd 1, riders if berk, and defenders of berk) 16, (httyd 2, and Race to the Edge) 21, (Httyd 3) 22.

Family: Marcus Goldlight(alive age 40), Connie Goldlight(alive age 30) Tom Goldlight(alive age 10), Mona Goldlight (alive age 6).

Likes: His family, his order of The Gold Riders, Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, the twins, Fishlegs, Stoick, Gobber, His Dragon, Toothless and the other riders Dragons, teaching the people of berk of how to speak dragon(this will happen after the end of the first film), SunFury, Spikelout, Training, his girlfriend, Heather and Dagger, the people of Berk and Dragon landing.

Dislikes: Mildew, Alvin, Dagger(only for the first show and the couple of seasons of the edge), Dragon hunters, slavers, dragon traps, "King" Marathouth, traitors, the Red death, Viggo and Ryker, Savage, Drago Blood fist.

Background.

Born on a nation called the United isles and also being the prince of said nation but that all change when a night by the name Marathouth who started a civil war to take over the throne for himself and with more and more people joining the fake king side those still loyal to his parents they all left their home and sailed towards one of their Viking allies called Berk, once they made it there the chief of it named Stoick the vast welcomed them with open arms and later on that day Arthur befriended Stoick's son Hiccup and then at the age of Sixteen and fifteen they both found two different dragons after Hiccup shot both of them down a nightfury and a nightfury that's scales shine bright as gold.