The Letter Not Given

I quietly sneak into the school at the wee hours of the morning. No one is here yet which is good for me. I really hope I don't get caught because if I do then it would be highly embarrassing.

Shut up Alice, you aren't going to get caught.

I huff a breath and walk though the quite halls of school. It's still dark out but it's okay with me I cannot ever sleep at night. Slowly and carefully I make my way towards my locker where I have hid the little pink note. It sickens me to go to the height of sending anonyms love notes to someone; especially in pink.

Do what you have to do Alice and then get out of here.

I open my locker, making sure not to make a lot of noise, the guards might wake up. My school was too lazy to put in security cameras so they hired a couple of guards who fall asleep as soon as their duty starts. I chuckle at the thought of the two guards asleep in some uncomfortable position.

I pull out the note and quietly make my way to his locker. A silhouette of a muscular man is leaning across his locker.

"Wayland, what are you doing here?" I ask, using his last name.

"Nothing that I shouldn't be. What are you doing?"

"Nothing that I shouldn't be," I shrug with a smirk on my face. He sighs, dropping to the ground. Leaning on a locker, he looks up to me.

"Come sit," He mumbles. I daintily take a step towards him before making myself comfortable next to him.

"Tell me the truth, what were you going to do Alice? Were you going to steal something? Or break something?"

"No, I couldn't sleep." I lied easily. I mentally pat myself on the back because I have never lied easily. Maybe it was believable because I had a part of the truth in it. "What about you?" I ask trying to divert the attention from myself.

"Couldn't sleep, woke up having a wet dream." I blush scarlet as she looks at me.

"Shut up." I mutter as I harshly shove his shoulder. He laughs out loud as I repeatedly punch him.

"Your face was to die for." He says in between chuckles.

"What do you expect? You can't just go around telling girls that you were having a wet dream."

"Who says I was telling different girls? I only say this to the girl that I was having the dream about."

"Shut up!" I screech covering my ears. "I am not one of your sluts that will get in bed with you." He walks up to me, grasping my hands and pulling them from around my ears.

"I am still a virgin." He whispers in my ear, his breath fanning across my face.