15

satoru chose a western style restaurant near us for lunch and i couldn't argue with that choice. it's his treat afterall.

i, for once really thought that this is gonna be a wonderful and peaceful lunch but no. god say no, you have satoru gojo by your side so here we are talking about things i least want to.

"yuri-chan, how's the preparation?"

that question is a taboo question! im trying to rest myself for a minute here but this guy just won't let me.

"good" i simply answer, not wanting to talk more about it. hoping that he got the hint and shut up, though knowing him it'll never be that way. he's just gonna gets on my nerve again and annoy the shit out of me.

....or that's what i thought.

"honestly sayuri, are you really okay with this? i know I've been flirting here and there with you, obviously hinting that i kinda like you but im not that much of an asshole. not to you at least. so tell me sayuri, are you really okay with this?" he nervously ask as he fiddle with his fingers.

damn, honestly that got me. him being serious, honest, nervous and painfully adorable.

let's not lie sayuri, you like him..like real like him, don't you?

ofc i do.

damn i don't even hesitate...

why would i?

i took a deep breath and look at him before answering his question

"im really fine with it. to be honest you kinda got me y'know? with all that flirty acts of yours. but of course, try harder satoru" i wink playfully at him.

he lets out an adorable "eh??" looking at me confusedly.

"what i mean is, you kinda got me but not entirely. prove it and make it work satoru" i chuckle as he nods weakly.

nice one, sayuri~

time skip (back to the school)

"ok personal matters aside, let's talk about the things you said you're gonna do before lunch" satoru state seriously.

"ah yes about that..."

"you got a part of the cursed that attack us? and you're really gonna use it? even when you know how much risk there is on using the technique? not to mention that there can be error or the memories may have been manipulate by our enemies? do you forget that they know enough about us that they keep us away for their plan? and do you forget that your memories can got disturb by doing this? so many things could go wrong sayuri or have you finally gone nuts?" he bombard me with questions, acting like a disappointed asian-mom.

i know this is gonna happen but i can't hide it from him. as a fellow jujutsu sorcerer, clan leader, cousin, best friend and fiance i must let satoru know if i were to do anything reckless like this.

and seeks for his advice because no matter how much of a man-child he is, in the jujutsu world he's one of the most experienced and obviously is the strongest sorcerer ever.

"if i do this--"

"if we do this" he corrects me cutting me off.

"right, if we do this we can find out who's behind all of this. or at least we can collect more info about them. satoru, until now all of the cursed that's part of this organization are s grade cursed. damn, they got a curse organization. that shows just how dangerous they are. my being is not the priority rn" i explain things from my perspective. i really don't think about my safety, it doesn't really matter as long as we got information on our side.