The First and the last chapter :v

Actually, this is my first ever lemon.
Oh, and, I'm just gonna use this account once, i want my main account to be clean #wut

Author's POV.

You are the vice(?)-manager of a business.

You were very busy because your bossーKillua Zoldyckーkeeps slacking off all the time.

One day, you had to stay behind at work to finish the mountain of paperwork before you.

It was a cold friday night, you were all alone. When suddenly, you heard the door opening.

"Oh, manager. Where were you?" You angrily looked at the silver-haired man.
"None of your business." He muttered. You looked at his red cheeks.

"Ah! You went drinking again, didn't you?" You scolded Killua.
"So what if I did? I can still think straight."
"Yeah, right. Sit down. I have some work to do." You said.
"Aye, aye, cap'n." He stumbled to a sofa and laid down there.

"... (Y/N)? Why are you here so late?" He seemed to have regained 'consciousness'.
"Doing paperwork."
"Sounds hard."
"This is your paperwork!"
"Oh, really?" He walked towards you.
"Uwaah~ sorry for the trouble~ Here a little reward." He kissed you. You pulled back.

"W-What are you doing? Are you drunk?!" You said while covering your mouth your arm and blushing madly. He liked to flirt with you.
"Hm? I'm not." He said casually.
"You know, I've actually been wanting to do this." He whispered softly into your ear as he licked it with his cold tongue.
"K-Kil--"
"Stay silent. That's an order." He narrowed his eyes.
You got a bit teary-eyed and he licked those tears.
"Scared?" He smirked.
He kissed you again gently and this time you kissed back. He got onto tour chair and you let his tongue slip into your mouth.
His tongue and yours began clashing against each other. As you pulled back to breath your saliva could be seen separating.
"what? So you like it after all." He smiled like a little devil.
"S-Shut up." You looked away.
"It's not comfortable here. Let's move to the sofa~" He suggested.
"Eh?" He pulled you to the sofa and pushed you down, making you lay on the bed with him on top of you.
"Nee, (Y/N), do you like me?" He asked.
You slowly nodded.
"Is that right?" He asked again while licking your neck, making you slightly moan. "Y-Yeah. I love you, Killua." you replied.
"Me too. I love you, (Y/N)."
He undressed your blouse, leaving you with your bra, a tight miniskirt and your black leggings. Your shoes were thrown elsewhere. He started to leave lovebites all over your neck, to your collarbone and to your torso. You moaned and it seemed to please him.

"Wanna do it? Office sex." He asked.
"Baka... Whatever." You replied and turned away. He smirked.
"I'm not gonna hold back."
He grabbed roughly put away your bra leaving your breasts opened up to him.
He started to suck to one of them and you felt a little in pain. He grabbed the other one and played its nipples with his cold hand.
"Shh. Don't be so noisy." He whispered softly.
"U-Un."
"But it's no fair. You're still wearing your shirt." You pouted and started to undress him.
He stuck his tongue out childishly. He was now shirtless.

"But this sure is in the way." He crept to the floor and stared at your leggings. He lifted your legs to spread out to the sides.

"W-W-W-Wait--What are you doing?"
"Oh, nothing much."
He touched the gap between your legs and ripped off your leggings easily, leaving holes and making your (let's call it womanhood) in view. He put his finger in it.
"Aah.. A.. Ahn.. K-Killua..." You moaned softly, calling his name.
"What~?" He asked playfully.
He licked it and felt juices coming out of it.

He pulled off your skirt along with your leggings, leaving your panties the only thing covering your body, although it had holes in it.
He was still playing his now-wet fingers in it and leaned closer to grab your hardening nipples.
It excited you.
He looked at your face and stripped you off your panties. You were completely nude. He also stripped himself.

"Nee, let's go all out." He said before licking his lips.
You were staring at his. "T-That's.." You sat up and touched it, you licked it with the tip of your tongue and he let out a voice. You started to lean in closer and closer and stuffed it into your mouth. He pushed your head towards it, making it inside your mouth even deeper, you drank down a kind of juice flowing from it.

He pulled you from it.
"Do you want to know what you taste like?" He said and stuffed in two of his fingers which touched your womanhood into your mouth, letting saliva cover his own hand while his other hand began letting itself into your hole again.

Your hand was also touching his thing.
"This is great." He said looking almost satisfied.

He pulled out his fingers from your mouth.

"Are you ready?" He asked.
You opened your legs and moved closer to him to hug him.
"Yeah." He moved closer too and put it inside of you slowly.

"Ah.. Ahn.. K-K-Killua! Killua... Killua..." You called out his name several times only to make him more excited and moved in faster until it was completely inside of you.

It was surprisingly good.

Juice was spread all over you and your bodies were sweaty and hot.

You were panting and so was he.
You turned around and your butt met his face.

"Again.." You requested with face as red as a tomato. "(Y/N), you're such a pervert." He said with a smirk supporting it. He touched your tongue with his wet fingers. You grabbed his arm and licked his fingers.

He did as what you requested and put it in once more in that positionーfrom the back. You two came together.

Afterwards, Killua and you slept together on the sofa with Killua's face covered in your chest, still completely naked.

You knew you were gonna have a cold after that, sleeping naked in an air-conditioned room.

The next day, you were sick in bed, the office people thought that it was because you overworked, not knowing what happened last night.

Killua came to visit you and smirked.
"Do you know... how to cure a cold quickly?" He asked.

-Please imagine what happens after this by yourself.-

-January 27, 2016 : Wow guys 2.5K reads? THANK YOU. haven't opened this acc since like 9 months ago. Seriously tho

What is wrong with our generation.

Btw i'm working on a new lemon (kkk) Expect it to be published on... idk... Saturday? Today? XD

Once again, thanks!