Sunshine sports and showers

The sun was shining through the Virginia clouds. the cute ginger pool boy, luke woods only drumming was plucking leaves from a pool by hand, and 2 matching 2013 Lamborghini Linguistics were parked in the lot outside the AHS band doors. the owners of those pristine automobiles were in the yard, playing a game of good old 1 on 1 modern baseball. "Chris" John Atkinson had scored his first touchdown of the day against his best friend and romantic life partner, Bradley James. "Gotcha!" Chris exclaimed, a hint of cockiness in his voice. "Now, don't think you'd won just yet honey!" Brad replied. "I've still got a few tricks up MY sleeves" "we'll see about that!" Brad grasped the Babe Ruth autographed baseball between his fingers, carefully avoiding the 3 super bowl rings he'd won. "here comes papa!" Brad yells. with a swift stroke of his arm, the ball floats over Chris's head into the outfield. " I told you I got a few tricks up MY sleeve!." "shove it up to your ass, fuckwad." after a few hours of rigorous play, and a few appletinis, the game had drawn to a tie and the boys decided it was time to hit the showers. As you may know, 1 on 1 modern baseball can work up a swear, especially with 2 red-blooded American hunks like Brad and Chris. "let's get inside and hit the showers bud!" Brad said eagerly "LAST ONE INS A ROTTEN EGG. the two raced inside the Albemarle Band Room, into Laprade office, past his girth member, into his newly installed luxury en suite bathroom. With some help from luke_woods_only_drumming, the cute red-haired pool boy, the men shed their stinky sweat-soaked apparel and got their clean on. hot water sprayed across Brad's supple breasts, as the droplets traversed his back. Brad slid some Irish spring bar soap across Chris's washboard 8 packed abs added lathered his penis in the suds. Chris squirted some ax 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash soap into his hands and rubbed them until a foamy substance sprang to life. Chris ran his fingers through his pal's luscious locks, taking his time to massage deep. once the filth was washed clean, Brad squirted some eucalyptus soap across Chris's shoulders, letting the soap run down his angelic body, rubbing it into his friend's tender muscles. "Man, getting clean sure does make me thirsty!" Brad said. "you can say that again old chum!" "what do you say we get some dr pepper(read that in a funny voice and laugh) you down with that homie?" yeah Doug," Chris said, slapping his juicy thighs and letting out a guffaw, hot water droplets reverberating onto his pals face." alright, you goober, let's finish this shower, and get going!" Brad said, running a wet washcloth down his majestic pecks to his supple shaft, cleaning his best friend's olive skin. Chris ran his skinny marimba 2 finger through Brad's toes, provoking a giggle, and a few chuckles too. "is it hot In here, or is it just me?" Chris laughed, turning the temperature to a balmy 204 degrees. 

"This hot water sure does feel nice!" Brad said. with a few more suds, bubbles, giggles, and an accidental messy orgasm later, the pals slipped out of the shower, grabbed their embroidered cashmere Gucci towels, and spanked each other in a loving tender way. the boys dried themselves to completion, and Chris slipped on his Costco waffle knit sweater. Brad put on his dr pepper sweater, gifted to him by the ACIP pit section leader, Haylee. "you ready to go?" Chris asked. "one-second bud, lemme finish this last coat of nail polish." "that color is fabulous! is that sweater weather?" "Yeah, my favorite shade!" Chris puffed a few delicate breaths on his pal's toes, making Brad shiver in delight. the polish dried, hiding any gross crusty yellow of Brad's natural nails. the boys laced up their matching vans old skools and hopped in their matching purple Lamborghinis. They wheeled out of the lot, Skrillex blaring through their speakers.