𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

"Y/n! Wake up it's time for training!",yelled your mom.
You hopped out of bed and immediately changed. Today you were starting your demon slayer training. Your dad was the ice hashira but ended up getting killed when you were a baby, and your mom is currently the shadow Hashira.
She plans on retiring soon though.
"Mom I'm ready!", you said. She grabbed your hand and led you to your training area.
"Okay so today I want you to go through this forest. It will take all night to get to the checkpoint. But if you have your sword you should be okay", she said. You turned around to respond but she was gone. Oh okay then you thought. You then started running into the forest.
Your pov-
I started to run up the hill. It was getting dark fast so I needed to find a safe area.
I kept running until I heard something.
It sounded like grunting. I looked over to where the sound was coming from. I looked to the bushes and suddenly a boar head popped out. "WHAT THE FUC-, I was cut off by the boar speaking. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!", he shouted. "NO WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PIG!!", yelled back.
I heard him saying something about food so being the "kind" person I am I took a small package of food and placed it by the bushes. I then ran away without making any noise.
That's the good thing about shadow breathing, it allows you to go undetected and hidden even by upper ranks.
As I slipped into the shadows I heard the boy yell something and I could hear him gobbling the food up from far away.
He must be hungry, not my problem! I thought.
The rest of the night I continued my training, I slayed one demon and that was all I saw that night.
But all night my mind kept drifting to that boar boy...