New year New boyyyy

So by now I'm pretty well know in my school because not only did I skip 2 grades to now be in my older brother grade who is Scott McCall I'm also the captain of the lacrosse and the only girl in the team to it's not all bad part from everyone putting pressure on to win the games and high grades now things got interesting but that only happened when Stiles my best friend and Scott's best friend just decided to come to our house at I don't even know what time it was and said we need to go look for a dead body because to be fair his father is the sheriff and for some reason Stiles always knows the calls and Stiles being the least coordinated of us 3, we went and followed him into the beacon Hills reserve which is out of bounds for people because of what happened to the Hale house but somthing happed and Stiles got caught by his father and his father asked if we were around and that's fair if one of us is somewhere all of us are so being with that information we were around hiding behind the trees many miles away from my brother and i house, but somthing wasn't right it felt eerie like something was in the bushes and that wasn't watching us which I didn't like for one bit so once all of the cars went away after they couldn't find the dead body we decided to head home.

While walking home we hear what sounds like a stapemed of elephants coming at us we turn around at see a bunch of deer running for there life so because we were shit scared we started running to and that's when we saw it somthing very unexpected something with glowing eyes as brights as a LED as big as a loin as Quick as a eagle it attacked scott first who was telling me to run but I can't leave my brother there so I try getting what ever this thing was off of him then he bites me I scream in pain making it run from, making Scott's ears bleed "what was that he" said it looked like a...