Chapter 1

Mobius barely could keep himself awake, feeling this agonizing pain in his stomach. He felt the pain was so sharp, that he felt like dying. Loki noticed how pale he looked and held his hand, hoping it wasn't anything serious. This morning, he couldn't eat anything and it made him sick to his stomach. Ravonna saw Mobius like this and he ended up vomiting.

"Mobius, why aren't you at home, resting?" She asked, very concerned about him.

"Because I needed to get this work done." He answered, wiping his mouth and vomited again. Loki laid his hand on his back.

"You don't look great yourself." She commented.

"I agree." Loki agreed.

"You guys, it's just a stomach bug. I'll be–" Mobius assured them, retching again. He then collapsed and woke up, feeling worse. Loki was holding his hand some more and stroking his hair. He was appears to be the medical wing in the TVA.

"Mobius, how do you feel?" He asked him, concerned.

"Horrible." He said, feeling more tired and weak. He wanted to go home and lay down in his bed, but knew he was forced to be here. A doctor came by and asked him a few questions. He then had his stomach pushed down slightly and it hurt like hell even more so.

"Just as I suspected." The doctor said.

"What is it?" Loki asked.

"Turns out Mobius has appendicitis which means if his appendix doesn't get removed, he will die." She told him, explaining about it.

Mobius tried his hardest not to freak out, as he's only had surgery once in his life. The first time was when he was a kid and he had his tonsils out. Which he thought he was going to die, but he survived. Now for his appendix, he could possibly be dead. Later that day, Mobius woke up from surgery and saw that Loki was holding his hand and smiled at him.

"Hey, handsome." He said, placing his hand on his hair.

"Loki...w-what happened?" He responded, groaning in pain. Shielding his eyes with one hand from the bright white light.

"You had your appendix out." He told him.

"That explains why I'm in a lot of pain then." He answered, feeling tired.

"You'll be okay. Just don't move a lot and don't lift anything heavy, alright?" Loki said as he kissed Mobius, placing the blanket over him. He then read to him a book on Norse mythology, including the part where a Loki that gave birth to a horse named Sleipner. "Sweet dreams, my Asgardian lover." Loki said to Mobius as he was sleeping peacefully.