Yashiro Is Y/N?!

I've been thinking about this one for a while. I mean imagine. I was planning on Y/N being part of our world and she is a huge tbhk fan. One day she had enough with her life and committed suicide but ended up being reincarnated as Nene Yashiro. She doesn't remember her past life until she fell over and hit her head. (My next life as a villeness vibes, don't judge me) when she woke up she was a bit shocked. She kept mumbling to herself reviewing what had happened. When she finished she looked at Kou and Hanako happily. Kou and Hanako was worried she was acting wierd so they asked her. She just responded by saying "You'll find out when we meet No.4" Hanako was surprised and Kou was confused. Nene then went up to Kou and Hanako "Kou, Hanako! You guys are adorable!" They both started blushing but Y/N remembered Aoi and rushed to her. When she reached her she immediately hugged her and said "Aoi, you can be yourself around me! I will never consider you a slut!" (Just imagine how Nanimi hugged Tomoe) she told her all the stuff about Hanako and Kou. Blah blah blah blah should I do it? Also sorry for not updating my other stories! I'm still trying to figure out how to make the plot continue without messing up. Bye!

(I do not own Tbhk)