One

A/N: I don't own any of the characters in this story. You own yourself, well.. that sounds odd but still.

The pronouns in this story are she/her. I'm sorry for anybody else. Or you could just even imagine the characters calling you "he/Him" or "they/them" and so forth. Otherwise, hope you enjoy. The default pronouns will be she/her.

I sigh, hearing the alarm. I frown, sitting up. Then I smile realizing what day it is.

I ran downstairs and smirked, seeing my mom and dad. They had exchanged looks at my little sister and I.

"Y/N," Mom called out my name.

"Yes?" I couldn't help but feel jubilant over today.

"Happy graduation! We knew you could do it," Mom gave me a grin as I returned the favor.

"Thanks mom, thanks dad." I pull them in a group hug.

"Where's my hug, asshole?" My sister frowned.

"Language," father warns. I chuckle as I indulged her in a hug. She groans as a response.

I roll my eyes. "Okay! I don't wanna be later than what I am. Let's go!"

They all nod. They seemed to have taken their time getting in the car but as for me. I was in the car buckled in within seconds of waking up.

Graduating with my best friends. Both of them.

Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker. I smile as mom drove off. She's a faster driver than dad is which isn't an issue but still.

I felt a bit excited as I entered in my uniform. I put my gap and gown on as I let my (h/l) (h/c) down.

I blush at my beauty. I smile, making my way out there. I take a seat next to Gwen, noticing Peter wasn't here.

"Wheres Peter?" I frown. Gwen shrugged.

"I don't know. You think I should call him?" She asked. "I'm a bit worried."

Gwen and Peter were together. They've been together since I've moved here which was a year or so ago.

"If you'd like. I would just to make sure," I advise her.

She nodded, pulling out her phone. They were calling people's names down to get their diploma.

I can't believe the day as finally come, I am going to be a high school graduate. I already know what I wanna major in which would be something science related.

I was excited to go to college but not that excited to leave my best friends. Gwen and Peter.

Wherever he was.

"Your timing is terrible, it started already." I heard Gwen say. I glance at her and I saw that she was on the phone.

She was probably calling Peter. I tried not to be nosy but that's the person I am. I was worried for my friend.

"Are those sirens?" When Gwen said that, my panic for my friend grew. Nothing came from the other line for a moment.

I heard a faint no.

"Peter," Gwen warned.

Another no was heard as she said his name once again. I frowned nervously, biting my nails as it's a habit.

"Peter," Gwen said his name once she got no answer.

"Hello?" She asked, getting impatient with her boyfriend.