ʜᴇʟʟᴏ

Hello everyone!

There are some things I should explain about this book.
From the book's title and description, it's clear that this book isn't for a specific story or anything important like that. It's just that whenever I get tagged in a challenge, I do them here and sometimes I write random chapters about my interests and all that jazz.

I started writing this book when I got tagged in a wattpad challenge for the first time which was a long time ago and since then, I wrote many chapters in this book. But it's a while that I've organized my account again and thought I should remove some things from my books. I made some changes in my books, so they would go well with my account's aesthetic.
Also, when I look back at the chapters I'd written in this book before, I realize that I've changed a lot during this time and if someone starts reading those chapters for the first time now, they won't get to know the real me.

That's why I've unpublished all the chapters I'd written and this book is going to present my real personality from now on.
At past, it was indeed presenting the real me, but it was in a time that I was experiencing many changes and I didn't have stable interests. Plus that, everything was so messed up and unorganised in this book.

Thanks for reading!
I'm looking forward to fun things happening for me in real life and social media, so I can write about them here for you vi-di-hoo people.

xx

_________________________________________

VI-DI-HOO: it's a word created by myself meaning something or someone that is so wonderful and lovely.