The change

(Okay so if anyone doesn't know what happen cause im too lazy to add it, just search in Google or chrome [who made me a princess] then you will find the scene where Princess Athanasia begging to his majesty claude)

(And to anyone who knows it already please enjoy)

From your: humbly author

pov of Princess Athanasia:

Princess Athanasia was left in there with a shocked and sad face recalling of what his father said Claude de alger obelia.

"Will this end just like that" she mumbled to herself as tears falling down to her cheeks

"Princess!" Lily shouted it with a worried face and voice

Lily is my personal maid and she is the only one who stayed up with me when I was a little child

"Princess are you okay, please get up from the floor and calm down"

Lily is my mother figure since my mother a dancer from siodonna died after giving birth to me, which caused my father go berserk and kill everyone in the ruby palace which is the palace im living in.

"Are you okay now, Princess Athanasia?" asked by Lilian

Lily's full name is Lilian york, who begged down in her knees to become my personal maid.

"Yes, I am okay now thank you very much Lily" I slightly smiled to make Lily's worried face gone.

"Please rest now princess its already late and it is bad for your health im very worried for you" Said by Lilian with an concerned voice and worried face.

"Alright I will sleep now so please dont make that worried face" I giggled as I have said those words.

Lilian is the only one who can make me laugh, as she always support me in whatever I do.

"There is someone in door, please open it" I said with a sleepy tone

"Oh,did I disturb your sleep?" It was said with a nice calming voice like an angel's voice.