✨First day at school✨

Hi I'm Y/N I'm 18 years old and I have dark curly hair that's down to my mid back. My birthday is October 19 and yea that's it.
Oh I am going to this new school. I'm pretty nervous.
I wondered down the hall looking for the main office. At that moment I felt my iPhone buzz, I looked down to see my best friend texted me from my old school.

Y/B/N: hey boo how's the first day of school going? Any cute guys?

Y/N: the day's going good if I could find the main office and nah no guts yet.
Then is where I got knocked to the floor.
"Oh shit, are you alright" a boy's voice asked me
"Oh yea I'm good just doing a little gravity testing" I replied as he held his hand and I grabbed it.
I looked at the boy that knocked me down and man I would let him knock me down any time.
"Umm hello, did you hear me" he said waving his hand in my face. "umm no,sorry " I said blushing a little (yea some black people blush)
"It's ok, I asked what's your name? Mines is Justin"
"Oh it's Y/N" I said
"Ah cute name, maybe we can see each other again" he smirked as he walked away
"Umm Justin can you please tell me where the main office it, I'm kinda lost" I yelled to him
"You walk forward and turn right" he yelled back.
"Thanks" I yelled
"Sure" I heard him as I walked away following his directions while thinking of how our babies would look like.

Heyyyy ok that was long( lol not like that) I hope you liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow it would mean a lot
I would like to thank @donnybear
TehPeaceMaker for inspiring me to thing that Justin can date anyone white or black