Part I: Bennetts Adventure Team

It was always those three that often came in need of my assistance. Bennett, Fischl, and Razor. Also known as the outcasts, by other residents of Mondstat. Although, all of them were very misunderstood, at least I think so. They were all kind individuals who cared about everyone. In fact, I enjoyed their company more than anyone else who needed me. It was usually Bennett getting injured. Actually, it was always him, but I liked talking to all three of them. They all had their own special traits to them. Bennett encouraged his teammates in whatever they did, no matter what. Razor was rather protective and carry's Bennett to me, even if he could walk. Fischl always has her teammates back and just a very loyal being in general. Their friendship was truly heartwarming. I'd be lying if I didn't admit I was a little jealous. I'm aware I have all my fans and a lot of people look up to me, but I've never really had anyone to call a true friend. I yearned for something they had. The way all three looked at each other, talked to each other, with such comfort and ease. It made me happy seeing them happy.
I would have to say, being around Fischl is the best part for me. With her dramatic tales and the interesting way she talks. Everything about her is intriguing, including her choice of fashion. I always wondered how she did it. How she rocked every outfit and every pose. If I'm going to be honest, I look up to her in a way I've never done with anybody else. If she made a book about all her adventures, I'd immediately buy it and read the whole thing in no time.
Today, was a rather unusual day for me. Razor came in and I sensed the other two would be walking with him, but it just him. Curious, I walked up to him and asked, "Hiya Razor! Where's Bennett and Fischl? Are they close behind you?."
Razor looked as if he was trying to think of what to say. Knowing him, I didn't rush him, I knew he wasn't good with words. He then looked at his hand, and started to read something off of it.
"Well.. Bennett Fischl and Razor have something to say. Bennett was scared of asking himself because of bad luck," Razor squinted at his hand. "And Fischl wanted to be surprised..? We have all known you for a while. You are lupical to us. It would be an honor if you would join us on our adventures some day."
Two of the biggest things just struck me. Razor now can read?! And.. me? Apart of the adventure team?
"I would love too!" I grinned so hard, and Razor replied back with a soft smile.
I was so happy with this news, until reality hit me. I'd be too busy to join them.
"Err.. sorry Razor. Nowadays, it's getting pretty busy. But if I ever have free time, I'd let you guys know asap! Okay?"
Razor nodded, then left, without saying another word. Of course I felt bad, but I needed to put the citizens of Mondstat first. Although I have to admit, I would do anything to have at least one break. But that's just another one of the unrealistic things I want.

A/N: IM SORRY IVE BEEN INACTIVE RECENTLY AAAA IVE BEEN SO BUSY- anywayssss! I'm working on 3 chapters of celebrity life rn and I plan on submitting them all at the same time , so it'll make up for the months I've been inactive. this story is just a lil valentines story for everyone :) hope u enjoyed !!