Chapter 1

A/N - Im not creative with titles so bare with me.

Beep beep beep. "Alright I'm awake god dang" Hi hello boys girls, and everyone in general welcome back to the daily life and F/n, and with our special guest F/N. "Why is my alarm set at like 11:00?" I questioned very much confused. "Oh wait, I work the nights shift at some dumb, ugly, smelly, creepy pizzeria." You see things can slip my mind but ignore that. As I'm getting ready for work I couldn't help but think do those animatronics move? They probably do, the shift starts at midnight and it sounds pretty understandable, I mean five children did go missing there. As I looked at the clock my eyes popped out of my sockets. "Holy crap I'm going to be late."
Time skip because uh idk man
As I sat in my office chair I started to zone out before a stupid phone started to ring 'uh hello hello welcome to your first night at Freddy's Fazebears' (I forgot the recording💀💀💀 so uh skip) 'uh the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them no. If I had to sing the same stupid songs over and over again..' I called it, I knew they moved. As I checked the cameras I noticed my man Bonnie I mean the rabbit was gone. Well sh*t, maybe I should accept my fate. I kept thinking totally not forgetting and the rest of them there animatronics. I checked the door and saw Bonnie staring at me like a stupid idiot. I quickly slammed the door in a panic "Bonnie I like ya but go kys for now. I said starting to feel nervous. Eventually he left and chica came to visit too. The night passed by slow and quickly and to my victory Freddy or foxy didn't stop by, though Freddy did stare at the camera like a creep. As it hit 6 I quickly ran out of the horrible building. Tonight is another day I supposed...