Chapter 1

If Sakusa ever wanted to describe the Endless beauty of Miya Atsumu, it would take him at least a decade to only finish the first page.

His personality, a kindhearted, cute little cinnamon bun, even if he hides this under his cocky, selfish jerk he seems to be if you see him from a distance, but once you know him enough to gain his trust, he'll show you this side of him that not many knows, just Osamu, Oikawa, Suna and Kita.

His appearance and body are just perfect for Sakusa, this goddess figure that keeps him awake breathing heavily at night, his round ass that is just good for smacking, thick thighs that he just wants to be crashed by, while giving him hickeys all over them, his gentle chest that he wants to cover with purple marks.

His honey eyes shine brighter than the sun itself, with a silky dirty blond hair that flows all over his face while smiling a smile that can melt someone in a minute, a blush covering his cheeks, how Sakusa wants the blush to reach his neck underneath him, whispering his name...

The things that no one could see besides Sakusa and just him, and it's meant to be and stay like that.

When did it all start? Welll... It's quite a long story.

'Last year'

It was the mid-finals of volleyball in Japan, and a lot of strong teams that were qualified enough to stay to this point to represent their schools and name, teams such as Nekoma, Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Karasuno, Itachiama, and Inarizaki ...

The first match ended with Fukurodani winning over Nekoma, the second with Shiratorizawa over Karasuno, and the third by Itachiama over Inarizaki.

Inarizaki were pretty sad over their loss, well... Except the little bee.

"OMG YOU'RE SO COOL!!!" yelled Atsumu overly excited talking to Sakusa, giving him the cutest smile he had ever seen, the ace was having a gay panic underneath his mask, blushing and daydreaming and even sweating, he thought he's gonna have a boner at the place.

"I- t-thanks..." The simp said trying to play it cool even if he was cursing himself inside for stuttering and turning into a Y/N.

"YEAH THOSE SPIKES WERE SO STRONG AND SCARY I ALMOST DODGED THE BALL!!! ....." The brown-haired boy was still rambling loudly even tho the taller didn't hear half of the things he said trying to examine the cute squealing fox in front of him, (he wished beneath him)

" OMG 'TSUMU STOP SCREAMING DUMBASS !!! " Yelled his twin brother Osamu from the other side of the court annoyed by him ( how fucking dare you)and throwing his water bottle to hit Atsumu, but ... luckily his ✨prince✨ caught it snapping out of his thoughts quickly.

Sakusa was hardly glaring at Osamu like he would kill him for almost hurting his future husband, (the ✨confidence✨ oh wow )

Osamu got scarred and looked the other way trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible, but he still absolutely hate him.

The talk between the two love birds continued until the captain of Inarizaki announced that they were leaving in 3 hours, which made both of them sad for some reason, so they decided to spend what was left of the time discovering the city, Tokyo.

Since Sakusa was already living that he decided to guide his beautiful bean around and have some fun.

They had a lot of fun on their city tour, they ate ice cream, played in the arcade, and just lived their lives, right now they were at a park nearby just talking and walking, holding boba tea, a honey one go Atsumu obviously and a vanilla one for Sakusa (pretty basic), while laughing and looking at each other (not so) sneakingly once in a while with their eyes full of love, they knew they're young but it just feels different.