Converting

(There is a lemon part at the bottom btw lol)

Frida and Tenshi walks back to the wooden tree house as she sets the girls down in their beds. She summons another bed for Marcy since she grew more in side like Wolfie.

"Are you sure you want to be like me?" Frida says

"I kinda got a feel of how it is, its almost like your going crazy, but your not at the same time" Tenshi says as he looks down at his hands

Frida walks over to him and takes his hands, she closes her eyes and sticks her tongue out at him

"Wanna make the change quick? Give your wife a kiss" Frida says giggling

Tenshi smirks then gets ontop of Frida giving her another passionate kiss as it further changes into a make out session. He felt his very blood starting to boil all over his body as if he was on fire this causes him to break the kiss. He looks down and sees her breathing heavy with hearts in her eyes from last time. 

"Love what is this feeling? Feels like I'm on fire"

"Oh is someone horny?"

"What? Me...horny...no never"

"Oh?...then you don't mind if I do this?"

Frida pushes him into the closet and closes the door behind her. She sits him down on her shoe shelf and pulls him close but his pant buckle. She watches all his body language and movements.

"Want me to handle that?" she says seductivly

"Please just suck me off" he says with a shaking voice

Frida climbs ontop of him and pressing her knee on his bulge in his pants causing him to lean his head back.

"I don't remember telling you to speak to me" Frida whispers in his ear as she uses her fingers to rub the tip of his dick

He moans softly at her movements on his shaft, she continues this motion for a moment, until she gets on her knees and takes out his dick onto her face. She licks the precum off the tip then licks around the tip.

"T-This feels amazing love" he says

"Oh trust me its gonna feel way better" she says

Frida spits on it as she starts stroking it in her hands for awhile, she then takes the entire length in her mouth starting to suck on it. Tenshi covers his mouth as he starts to moan out more, but Frida grows out her tentacle hair and lets it stroke his dick while she continues to suck on it more. After a moment of this, Tenshi grabs Frida by her antlers causing her to stop sucking on his dick and pushes her up against the door.

"You think your so clever, you forgot, you just gave me your corruption love" he whispers as he pulls her antlers more causing her to moan out loudly

Tenshi rips off her dress exposing her pussy to him, he grabs his dick stroking it a bit before inserting himself into her. She bites her lip as she grips onto his hands.

"First time?" he asks

"Just fuck me please Tenshi" she says as he sees her eyes becoming more pink

Upon command he pushes more into her setting a thrusting motion, it begun slow and hard, but soon enough it got fast and sloppy. Frida covers her mouth trying to moan as quietly as she could, but Tenshi grabs ahold of her arms pulling them to him. He pushes Frida onto the door as their bodies touch causing him to thrust deeper and faster into her womb. She loses her mind and moans out louder almost screaming his name by this point, which causes him to cum deep inside her. She breathes softly for a moment as she watches him stumble back to the shelf. 

"My my how long I wanted to have your seed in me" she says as she licks the leaking cum off her inner thigh

"You are aware we might have a baby after this right?" he says 

"Well I don't see a bad thing about this" she says as they both smile at each other