𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞

Author: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

"When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve

"When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve.”

”

[Excerpt]

[Excerpt]

The sound of rain and the howling of wind was the only thing that could be heard inside of the room. The darkness engulfing the surrounding and the tense air could be felt.

In the darkness, a pair of eyes ignited by madness stared deeply at the Liyue Qixing.

“That mouth of yours really dare to say anything.” His hoarse voice echoes as he laughs in a sarcastic manner, his head hanging down to hide the madness in his eyes behind his locks of hair.

“Ningguang...Ningguang....” he called her name again and again like a prayer. However, his tone is tinted with undisguised obsession as he bite his lips to stop himself for a bit before sneering.

He looked up, his dark eyes finally meeting a pair of calm scarlet eyes that stared back at him. From start to finish, those calm eyes never left his figure, capturing every emotions and small little actions, never letting even the slightest twitch unobserved.

Seeing this, he grinned. “You're playing with fire right now, do you know?”

Ningguang, who's been silent after she finished her speech a moment ago, smiled innocently.

I'll gladly fan this fire for you.”

🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

Author: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ
Source: Genshin Impact (Game)

 This fanfiction is ×malereader (pronounce his/he/them).
⥅ Kinda trying to mixed up ideas without changing the plot too much.
⥅ Hopefully this will turn out better.
⥅ Continuation of updates. (Slow though)

♛ This fanfiction is brought to you by yours truly. 

♚ Genshin Impact is an action role-playing game developed and published by miHoYo (Now it's current is Hoyoverse) It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Android in 2020, and on PlayStation 5 in 2021. The game is also set for release on Nintendo Switch and the creation has nothing to do with me, thus the original characters belong to its rightful owner and I do not claim any type of ownership to them. 

♝ I, this author, am not a professional writer thus OOC (Out of Character), Wrong Grammar and Wrong spellings will appear in this fanfic more often than you think. Despite me re-writing this, I never edited my works (That kind of edit where I correct grammar/spellings)

♞ To be completely honest, I am not that great in angst but I consider myself capable of writing a dark personality MC because, well, I'm good at writing gore albeit it's too gory thus I never dared to publish it.

♜ I hope you'll enjoy reading this fanfiction. Vote and comment are very much appreciated. After all, what fuels a writer aside from imagination? Of course it's motivation! And where does motivation come from?

♟ ----it's from you guys ♡♡♡