1

*Class 1-A dorm*

We can see our class beauty Momo Yaoyurozu walking in the hallway reading something before she notice Midoriya and Uraraka arguing together she immediately hide in the corner and slightly look at them...

"Hmmm? Why are they arguing..." Yaoyurozu said while trying to hear what they're talking about..

....

"I'm sorry... I can't do this anymore.. Deku.." Uraraka said to Midoriya who starting to tear up..

"let's break up..!"

"why Ochako... Tell me.. Did I do something wrong.. Or maybe I said something to you that o-offend you.. Please Ochako t-tell me... *sob*" Midoriya said before kneeling down.

"get up Midoriya-" "n-no I will stay like this..! I will not getting up until y-you tell me what's wrong.. Why do you want to break up..!" Midoriya who is crying now.

"you want to be like that! Then so be it..!" Uraraka said before she let go and walk inside her room.

Midoriya stood up and try to open the door but it's already lock, he knock on the door trying to get Uraraka's attention..

"Ochako please..! Open the door I need answers *sob* just tell me-"

Suddenly the door opened revealing Uraraka who is angry right now..

"Do you really want to know!.." she said..

"...ummm, please..." Midoriya said to her who just look at him..

"I like someone else now.. I like this guy for a long time before we become lovers... But now I realize that I just... I love him more than you, I don't want to cheat on you so I decided to tell you to break up with me..." Uraraka explain to Midoriya who just stood there in shock..

"I... I love you.." "Midoriya..?!!" Uraraka said while being annoyed..

'Midoriya..' it's been so long since he heard it to Uraraka..

'it's been too long since I heard that to her... She really is breaking up with me..' Midoriya thought before holding Uraraka's hands and said..

" I'm sorry.." he take a deep breath "I think if I'm going to push myself on you more.. *smiled* you will be more annoyed and maybe push me away, so.."

Midoriya look at Uraraka while tearing up and said..

"because I l-love you.. *sob* that's why, I will give you what you wanted.. *sob* I will free you n-now.. *sob*" he then let go her hands before saying his last goodbye to her..

"don't worry I will promised that.. We'll still be friends..*sob*" Midoriya said before walking out..

Uraraka look at Midoriya while he's walking away before she decided to go inside and lock her door..

Midoriya is now walking back to his floor while crying before he noticed Yaoyurozu in the corner who is trying to hide herself..

"o-oh Yaoyurozu.. *sob* your h-here..?"

Yaoyurozu startled before answering him while stuttering..

"h-hey M-Midoriya I just got here and I-" Yaoyurozu got cut off when Midoriya said..

"really.. Well then can you tell to everyone that I will not eating dinner tonight.. Because I'm not hungry.." Midoriya said to Yaoyurozu who just nodded..

"Midoriya..?"

______________________________________________

*next day/dorm*

"let's go Kaminari!! We're gonna be late..!" Jiro said while dragging Kaminari outside..

"okay fine just, please don't drag me like a dog?!" Kaminari suggest to Jiro while blushing..

Mina saw the two and ask "where are you two going?"

"well we're buying some CD!!" Jiro replied..

"okay... Enjoy!" Mina said before sipping her coffee..

"hmm? We're they going..?" Yaoyurozu ask to Mina who turn around and said "buying CD's.."

Yaoyurozu walk into the fridge and get herself a cold water to drink. While drinking she saw Midoriya walking downstairs with puffy eyes, this makes Yaoyurozu feel sorry to Midoriya after what she saw last night..

"let's break up..!"

"oh! What happened to your eyes men..?! Did you cry?" Mina ask..

"huh? Oh this well I just watch drama last night, and I didn't expect to be that emotional.."

"that quite emotional then.." "yeah it's very emotional.." Midoriya said in alow tone..

Yaoyurozu notice it, she wants to comfort the guy but she can't do it because Mina is there if she gonna hug him out of nowhere Mina will jump into conclusion that makes it more problematic for both of them..

So Yaoyurozu decided to ignore it until no one else around to Midoriya before she begun her emotional comfort to him..

*later*

Yaoyurozu is walking out of her room after her reading session, she decided to go downstairs to make some tea for herself..

After moment of walking Yaoyurozu arrive in common area to see Midoriya sleeping on the couch, she walk slowly on Midoriya to wake up him but get distracted by the tears that falling into his cheek, this give Yaoyurozu confident to help him..

'I'm sorry Midoriya to what happened on you.. I can see how you suffer right now, but don't worry I'm here to help you to recover immediately..!' Yaoyurozu thought before start shaking Midoriya..

Yaoyurozu lean down a little and shake Midoriya once again..

"hey Midoriya~ wake up.."

Midoriya just groan on it before Yaoyurozu decided to shake him a little hard..

"come on don't sleep here~?! If you wanted to sleep then go to-" Yaoyurozu stop when Midoriya suddenly wake up (half sleep) to grab her shoulder and give her a kiss..

'What?!..' Yaoyurozu thought while their lips still in contact..

The quick kiss that Midoriya give to Yaoyurozu, now turned into a passionate kiss..

Midoriya start to use tongue on their little make out kiss, Yaoyurozu try to fight back but it failed her when Midoriya started caressing her shoulder. This makes Yaoyurozu felt a little tingle causing her mouth to open..

Their tongue intertwined together, savoring all the saliva that they producing, tasting each other. This makes Yaoyurozu body to heat up while her mind slowly blacking out..

'oh no.. This is too much f-for me..!' Yaoyurozu thought..

In the other hand Midoriya is still asleep, he's body just moved on its own. He's just following the flow, not caring on what happening just enjoying their little make out with Uraraka who's in his dream..

Yaoyurozu is now starting to enjoy their make out but suddenly come back into her senses when she heard someone walking downstairs, this give Yaoyurozu a little strength to push Midoriya away from her..

She immediately stood up to see Mina walking out of her sight..

"h-hey Mina!!" Yaoyurozu nervously said to Mina who startled on what she did..

"Yaomomo.. You almost give me an heart attack girl!" Mina said to her..

"why are you here?!" Yaoyurozu ask..

"I thought of watching a romantic movie, so here I am- wait don't tell me.."

This makes Yaoyurozu started to sweat like a bullet while her heart is pumping like crazy..

"that you also want to watch a romantic film too..!" Mina said excitedly making Yaoyurozu back off a little and sigh in relief..

Mina walk to the couch to see Midoriya sleeping before looking to Yaoyurozu who nervously looking at her and ask..

"wait, what are you two doing..?"

......