CHAPTER 7

After you and Hisoka arrived to the café, you two sat at an empty table then the waitress came and took your orders.

TIME SKIP

"Hey, you okay?" You said turning to Hisoka who was playing with his cards.

"Yeah...why?" He turned to you before giving his attention to the waitress who came with your orders.

"It's just weird that you became quiet all of a sudden." You said not looking at him.

"Did you miss my voice?~" he said with his usual teasing voice.

"You know what, forget it just stay quiet."

Both of you stayed quiet as you took sips from your drink.

'this is so awkward, why did I even come here' your thoughts were interrupted by hisoka;

"Y/N" You turned to him.

"Hmm?"

"About your boyfriend...how does he look like?" He said looking serious as fuck.

"U-uuh.. He has short black hair, blue eyes, pale skin and he's tall I don't know his height exactly." You said as you took another sip from your drink.

"His name?" He said with the same look on his face.

"Why are you asking me this, are you gay or something?" You said clearly bothered by his questions.

"I just wanna know him since I don't know any guy here." He said and started drinking his (drink?).

"His name is Mike." You said not taking your eyes off your drink.

TIME SKIP (After you and Hisoka finished your drinks)

"Okay, let's go." You said as you stood up.

"Okay~" he said and stood.

You both walked out of the café.

"Where are we going now?" Hisoka asked.

"Let's just walk, and maybe talk?" You said then turned to him.

"By the way do you like this place?" You added.

"Yeah, it's pretty~"

"I've been wondering this since I watched HxH, are you and Illumi in a relationship?" you said totally regretting asking this stupid question.