Part 1

(a/n: I just recently found this in my pile of drafts. Maybe I was keeping this for a story with plot, but was forgotten, eheh. So this is for you thirsty hoes, who's also my sweet readers.)

Oh and as usual, warning: smut.

Jungkook's POV

"Ahh, it hurts," Jimin clenched his eyes shut as I was just pushing in my tip, and I stopped right away even though his tightness was almost killing me.

Fuck, he's tight.

"It's okay, baby. Try to relax with me. I'm right here," bringing my face down and peppered his face with kisses, I tried to make Jimin relax as my hands softly massages his thighs.

Since all those who had sex with me always wanted me to go crazy from the beginning, I never had the experience in calming someone down during times like this.

"I'm scared," his small voice rang in my ears and I kissed his temple immediately, trying to comfort him.

In all honesty, I was scared too.

I was scared at how I wasn't acting like myself right now.

I never have the feeling of wanting to comfort my sex partner before.

Let alone kissed someone's temple when we were doing sex.

All these while, I only do rough, dirty kisses on the mouth.

If not, no kisses at all.

And the fact that I was giving Jimin small pepper kisses not only to his temple but all over his face was making my heart beat so fast right now.

I was almost panicking.

There were too many thoughts and emotions I was feeling right now.

I was confused.

Why did I act like this?

Why didn't I do what I usually did during this kind of sex?

I should've went wild like usual, but what stopped me?

I was feeling so good right now. So good that I just wanted to destroy this boy under me.

But why did I feel afraid about hurting him?

I wanted to move fast and please myself.

But why did I want to make sure that he was enjoying this too?

I usually went right in to make everything end quickly.

But why didn't I want this moment with Jimin to end at all?

And although I knew I had the skills, I hated when they scream too much when we're in the middle of it.

But now, I wanted Jimin to do nothing but scream right next to my ear, all night long.

"It's okay, it'll be fine. I promise," I muttered in whisper, wiping his tears that managed to escape his tightly shut eyes.

I never made promises.

But the word just flew right out of my mouth as I saw how tensed Jimin was.

Why?

Why Jungkook, why?

"I'll move now," telling the boy before moving, I stared at his scared form under me.

Jimin had turned his face to the pillow, leaving his neck and bare body exposed to my eyes.

Fuck, I realy want to leave my mark on him.

I never leave mark on my partners before.

"S-slowly, please" he clenched the edges of the pillow hard with his small hands, and I felt myself feeling soft for the boy.