Disclaimer & Other Warnings

Beta Reader(s):

Irid alMenie. Thank you so much for taking the time to look this over and catch the mistakes I couldn't!

Disclaimer:

This story utilizes characters, situations and premises that are copyright the BBC (and one who can be recognized to belong to Chris Claremont and David Cockrum). No infringement on their respective copyrights pertaining to episodes, novelizations, comics or short stories is intended by the author in any way, shape or form. This fan oriented story is written solely for the author's own amusement and the entertainment of the readers. It is not for profit. Any resemblance to real organizations, institutions, products or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All fiction, plot and Original Characters with the exception of those introduced in the books and graphic novels, are the sole creation of ErtheChilde and using them without permission is considered rude, in bad-taste and will reflect seriously on your credibility as a writer. Plagiarists will be marooned on a volcanic island.

Warning:

Spoilers: If it existed in any form of Doctor Who canon, whether television, novelization, or graphic novel, it's probably going to be mentioned here. For this particular fic, anything up to and including World War Three.
Canadian Writing British: As a Canadian, I am not all-knowing when it comes to British idioms, sayings or sang. I write what sounds right to my ears and when in doubt, I look things up on the Internet. So I might not always get it right. If I'm way off about something please drop me a line and I'll correct it. Or volunteer your services at Brit-picker. Your choice.

DW Canon-Compliance: Takes place between World War Three and What I Did On My Christmas Holidays by Sally Sparrow

TSL Canon:Takes place between Kindred Spirits and Parched.