coding error

Matt takes off the VR headset sitting it down on the table more gently than the last time. Still pissed he sits down at his chair and opens his laptop again running his eyes along the code. He still couldn't find springtrap in the maze even though he added a new one. But the code seems to have removed the old one. He scrolled up and down the page of code looking for the misplaced villain.

After a few minutes of searching he realized there was nothing left of his original. Even his new one was bugging out, he wasn't sure how to fix this but the deadline was coming soon.

"damn it." Matt sighed, knowing he couldn't fix this. "Just where the hell did my original go?"

It was getting late in the office so he closed his laptop shoving it under his arm and opening the door to his office. Walking out he passes a few people saying goodbye he ignored them of course.

Heading home to finish his work there. Getting in his car it stalled adding to his bad mood.
"Unreliable piece of shit!" He yelled as he hit the dash. Another turn of the key and the engine reved to life.

-------time skip of slow night traffic-------

Getting home matt sat down his key in the bowl by his door while entering the living room. He walked into the adjacent room and sat at the kitchen table putting his computer in front of them and opening it.
As he stared into the mystery that is springtrap's code, he decided that he would give his mind a little break and clicked open a tab of Google, knowing that Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria is a real place near him, he searched springtraps real blueprints in the fazbear's fright website

Matt knew of course that it was not a real place before the Fazbear frights attraction they made it because of the video game. But they made walking talking animatronics to scare the customers. It was funded by Scott cawthon himself. Matt pulled up the AI that they had designed for springtrap to see what programming error he had done wrong.

Finding nothing he slowly drifted to sleep face laying on the mouse pad clicking one last thing as his eyes lost the battle of staying open.

Shortly after Matt passed out on his work computer the screen turned off to the black void waiting to be woken up as well.

A few hours of sleep later, which is the longest matt had slept since he accepted the project the screen came back on showing a dark green for a few minutes till playing a jumpscare that matt had designed to scare you after you beat the maze.

After the animation had finished the screen flickered from the green to the "you died" screen.
Then back to the black screen.
A steam like substance radiated from the SD port flowing into Matt's slightly parted lips.
It forced its way down even while matt was breathing out causing him to wake up coughing.

"What the hell?" He yelled choking on air. "Did a bug fly in my mouth?"
He groaned woken up after a comfortable nap.
He supposed he should move to his bed but doubted he could fall asleep again.
Closing his laptop and heading into his room taking off his shirt and pants not bothering his boxers.
And jumped into the cold bed shutting his eyes once more while laying on top of the covers.

Drifting back to sleep feeling like it's been weeks since his last break.
The sound of the fan being the last thing he heard that night as the void enveloped his vision.

His eyes jolted open, flickering a deep gold. Settling into the color he rose from the bed and started laughing, a deep mechanical laugh.