Superwoman - Sudden Beheading

Clara Kent and Jimmy Olsen were on French, doing some assignment to cover a historic castle in Paris. Jimmy Olsen was on his green suit while Clara, as usual, was wearing a light blue dress shirt with green jacket and long black skirt.

"So, ladies and gentlemen. This is a guillotine that was used to behead Louis XVI and his wife first." said the museum guide, explaining to Clara and Jimmy.

"Isn't that blade sharp, Clara?" Jimmy said

"Yeah Jimmy, that surely can cut your head in an instant." said Clara, still writing her things on a small notebook. [Not my head of course] said Clara to herself, full of proud.

"Mr. Olsen, if you want we can go inside and see the clothes Louis XVI wore during his execution." said the guide.

"Of course I do, sir. My pleasure. Clara, you want to give a go?" asked Jimmy

"Hmm, I'll be right here Jimmy, finishing my report." Clara said

Jimmy and the museum guard went out, leaving Clara alone. Clara still continued to focus on writing her report, of course by using her super speed when no one is around. Suddenly, a group of five men approached her without her knowing.

"Hello, Mam" said one of those men

Clara stopped her writing and turned to the man "Yes, may I help you?" she asked

Unexpectedly, the other two men quickly grabbed Clara's hand and twisted it around her back.

"HEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" cried Clara spontaneously when she was suddenly grabbed.

"This ain't personal, Mam. We're Louis XVI worshipper community who always demonstrates how he died twice a year. Now it's your turn, Mam to be our subject." they replied

"Hey, wait. How can you randomly choose people to die just to satisfy your stupid ritual." said Clara.

"Come on. It's an honor for you, Mam. Trust me. This will end quickly." answer he

The five of them forced Clara to be put in the guillotine.[Hmm, interesting. I guess I need to play with them for a while.] Clara thought to herself

The five men tied Clara's hands behind her back and handcuffed her legs. They laid Clara down and forced her to remain prone on the guillotine, with her neck on the bascule. 

"Please guys. I don't want to die now." Clara begged.

But, there was a mocking tone in his voice. "Just be quiet. It will go fast." said the member

Clara, with her hands tied and her legs cuffed, remained on her stomach while occasionally struggling a little. The sharp big blade of the guillotine is ready to slash her neck.

"For King Louis. Accept our tribute" said one of the members while pushing the lever of the tool, which caused the sharp blade to fall right into Clara's neck.

However, an unexpected miracle happened. The huge blade stopped as it hit Clara's neck, unable to slash or penetrate it. In addition, there was a small sound like the clash of metals before finally that big blade was caught in Clara's neck. Clara, her two eyes closed, said in a tone that pretended to be scared, "Is it done yet? I hope it doesn't hurt"

The community members were shocked and surprised by this strange incident

"She should have been decapitated and dead by now. This device must be broken. Come on. Do it once again." one of them ordered

The four of them raised the large blade back to its original position before finally pressing the lever which caused the large blade to fall down and hit Clara's neck. However, the same thing happened again. The blade stopped when it hit Clara's neck, unable to kill her.

Superwoman - Sudden BeheadingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara